Winchester Boys
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Winchester Boys

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6

3 participants
AuteurMessage
pink73
Designer du site
pink73

Féminin
Prénom : Marilyn
Dernier épisode vu? : 6x22
Ton frère préféré? : Dean quelle question !!!
Merci : 0

SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 Empty
MessageSujet: SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6   SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 EmptyMer 3 Juin - 12:43

Special report by Morag Cuddeford-Jones

FANS of the hit US TV show Supernatural can breathe a sigh of relief after stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles sensationally revealed that they would be returning for a sixth season.
Speculation had been rife that the show's creator, Erik Kripke, was going to stick to his original idea of creating a five-year-only story for the hugely successful ghost-hunting show.
As they hunt their way across America with only a classic car and some serious weaponry for company, this story of two monster-chasing brothers has seen snowballing popularity.

But fans had feared that, with the finale of season four approaching on ITV2, they only had one more series to enjoy before its conclusion in spring 2010.
But, in Birmingham at the weekend for the show's European convention, Asylum 3, I spoke to both Jared and Jensen, who take joint leads in the show as demon-slaying brothers Sam and Dean Winchester. They confirmed that they had signed on the dotted line for season six.
I asked Jensen if he'd made plans for any movies after he wrapped filming on series five. To begin with, he was playing his cards close to his chest: "We find out around January time if the show is going to be picked up again for another season."

But then he let it slip. I asked him if he'd want to go back for a sixth season and he answered: "I have to. I have a six-year contract." Well, that settles that, then.
When Jared was asked what he planned to be doing after Supernatural Five, he simply answered: "Supernatural Six. My best guess is that Supernatural will go beyond season five."
Jared also credited the fans, both in the states and the UK, for getting it this far: "Thanks to all you guys. It's because you've been getting the word out and we really appreciate it."
Jensen added: "Kripke does only have a five-year contract for Supernatural and the studio doesn't have to carry it on for six seasons."

But it seems that the actors, fans and studio hotshots are all keen to see the show go on. Jared told me: "Season four has had the best viewing figures we've ever seen and it just seems to be on an upward curve so the studio's really keen to see more."
Fans at Asylum 3 in Birmingham's Hilton Metropole greeted the news with whoops of joy and a deafening round of applause.
However, Jared did issue a warning. Ironically, having just starred in a season four episode entitled Jump the Shark - a term used in the TV industry for the point when a show becomes too unbelievable to be watchable - Jared told the audience that if he felt the season six storyline was going to jump the shark for real, he wouldn't go on.

He said: "I was a huge fan of Lost - I'd never seen a drama series that I loved so much. But as I continued to watch it, it started to get complicated for the sake of being complicated. It could have been so complete, it could have just answered the questions that it asked as opposed to saying 'let's blow some stuff up and we'll figure it out later'. I don't want that to happen. If there's still a story to tell and still something for me to bring to the show as Sam Winchester, then absolutely."

The growing chasm between the otherwise tight-knit brothers has had fans biting their nails to the quick as the series progresses and it's not over yet.
The final two episodes will stretch our Winchester boys to the very limit although there's light at the end of the tunnel. Jensen revealed that the split in the brothers' relationship may be set to heal somewhat in season five after some sensational revelations in the upcoming season four finale, due to be shown in the UK on June 14.
And for those who want to see an end to 'demon Sam', Jared has some news: "I like the dark side! Demons are more fun to play."

He added that he didn't think it was possible for Sam to go on being the 'good' brother forever. "Sam has grown, he's changed. He'll be redeemed I'm sure, if something goes wrong, but I love the direction it's going in, I like the dynamic of brother versus brother."
So as the UK gears up to say goodbye to the Winchester boys for the long summer holiday, fans can relax, knowing this September won't be their favourite show's last run.
And seeing as we're in a revealing frame of mind, after John, Sam and Dean all dying at the end of seasons one, two and three, what can we expect from the season four finale?

Source : http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2009/06/supernatural-stars-sensational.html#more

*Voilà, je savais pas si vous aviez déjà mis cette info mais je l'ai pas vu alors voilà ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://just-katie.forumactif.org/
didi*padackles
Demon
didi*padackles

Féminin
Prénom : Didi ( Amandine )
Dernier épisode vu? : 5.19 Point Of No Return
Ton frère préféré? : Dean / Sammy
Merci : 1

MessageSujet: Re: SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6   SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 EmptyMer 3 Juin - 16:39

il aurait fallu un petit peu préciser le contexte de l'arrticle mais merci pink !

en réalité, comme l'a dit le président de la cw, il est beaucoup trop tot pour s'avancer concernant les renouvellement de Supernatural au delà de la 5ème saison. il y a énormément à prendre en compte.
il y a beaucoup de spéculations c'est vrai mais ce que l'on peu en retirer pour sure c'est simplement que Supernatural a en quelques sorte gagné une bataille aux yeux des directeurs de la cw car pour eux cette saison 4 a été à la hauteur des espérances & a même surprit. sans oublier la fanbase grandissante qui soutient avec passion le show.
c'est pourquoi toute les mini impressions revenant de cw & de j2 sont assez optimistes. c'est leur point de vue et rien de plus.
concernant kripke, il est certain que pour lui il voulait raconter l'histoire des winchester en 5ans.
il voulait arréter à 4 mais a changé d'avis alors qui sait, il faut espérer qu'il soit convaincu du succés de sa saison 5.
les boys tiennent à dire qu'ils ont un contrat pré fait depuis le début qui tient pour 6 saisons donc si Supernatural venait à etre renouvelé, il est inutile de faire circuler des rumeur concernant leur départ, c'est ce qu'il veulent préciser et puis qu'ils sont tenu de respecter ce contrat en poursuivant les aventures de nos winchester.
à mentionner aussi que j2 ont dit qu'il ne faisait pas Supernatural pour l'argent mais parce qu'il y avait une histoire à raconter et aussi longtemps que cela durera il le feront. mais ils ne veulent pas que cw prennent possession du show & de son succés pour des raisons puremment marketing. Supernatural est exceptionnel & mérite de partir en apothéose. J2 ont aussi toujours dit qu'ils respecteraient toutes les décisions de Kripke & le suivrait.
le probléme étant que si kripke refuse une saison 6, que les garcons ont leur contrat & que cw veut cette saison, cw pourrait décider un nouveau créateur, ce qui serait pour tous inconcevable. revoir le concept de Supernatural serait une abomination pure & simple.
dans le pire des cas, cw pourrait reprendre spn avec nouveaux acteurs, nouveau créateur mais où serait l'ame qui à su consummer notre coeur ?! simple hypothése mais plausible voilà la raison pour laquelle il faut toujours éviter débats à ce stade de l'avancée.
enfin il y a de nombreuses choses encore à dire mais soyons honnéte il est trop tot pour se prononcer. je pense qu'il faut mieu etre réaliste, ne pas s'aventurer trop loin sans certitudes, étape par étape, profiter de l'instant, vive notre s5, suivre les actualités & attendre de meilleures infos bien plus sure que des supositions à 1an de l'échéance.car pour l'instant rien n'est assuré (et donc le titre de l'article ne tient pas) mais il est clair que le discour est assez encourageant :)

wait & see et l'a nous agirons en conséquence :)

comme le reste de la team spn fan & j2, j'attend & j'espère. les meilleurs choix sont à suivre :)

dans tous les cas, je soutient nos boys, kripke & la team Supernatural !
the best show ever !

selon le grand sage Kripke ... stay tuned

SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 197610
http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com
Caly Teller
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺
Caly Teller

Féminin
Prénom : Caly Teller Gyllenhaalic & Unconditional 30STM'Fan !
Dernier épisode vu? : S15 E20 : Carry On

Ton frère préféré? : Le plus mimi : Sammy of course !!!!
Merci : 5

MessageSujet: Re: SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6   SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 EmptyMer 3 Juin - 18:25

Merci pour l'article Pink SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 Icon_bizccb

Mais comme le dit Didi, faut le prendre comme une simple supposition que comme une véritable new ...

Toutefois, durant son panel, Jared a dit qu'il est prèt et surtout aimerait tourner une saison 6 !!

Donc, je suis peut-ètre trop optimiste sur ce coup ( c'est fort possible What a Face ), mais je pense qu'on a des grandes chances que SPN ne s'arrète pas avec la saison 5 SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 Gdsourir22e

Donc espèrons le lol!

SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 537405HisWifeBan SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 D076 SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 Act9
 "Je l'aime tellement MON JAX " ❤ || J'suis fou amoureux de MA CALY :coeur: || "J'explique jamais rien car je suis parfaite !"  Cool
❄️Bah quoi ?! C'est pas interdit de rêver !!❄️
☽O☾ ☠ Mayans MC - Sons Of Anarchy Addict ☠ ☽O☾
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Cliquez ici -> Jared Heart, mon forum sur Jared Padalecki
http://www.jaredheart.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6   SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6 Empty

SPN stars sensationally reveal: We WILL be back for Season 6
Page 1 sur 1