Winchester Boys

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerGroupesConnexion
Elle-Blog.comCe site est enregistré sur l´annuaire dans la catégorie > Loisirs > Séries TV
Votez pour le Winchester Boys Hypnoweb Network, prenez les commandes de vos séries tvSupport independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Partagez | 

interviews de Misha Collins !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin
Prénom : Didi ( Amandine )
Dernier épisode vu? : 5.19 Point Of No Return
Ton frère préféré? : Dean / Sammy
Merci : 1

MessageSujet: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 24 Sep - 17:30

voilà un topic où l'on peut rassembler toutes les interviews interessantes de misha collins
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 24 Sep - 17:36

voilà 2 interviews super intéressantes de misha qui parle de son nouveau role de guest dans " castiel " mais aussi de supernatural le show, le set, l'équipe ...

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

winchy89
Exorcisted

Féminin
Prénom : Morgane
Dernier épisode vu? : 4x06
Ton frère préféré? : Euh...Les 2 mais petite préf pour Sam
Merci : 0

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 24 Sep - 20:50

merci Didi ^^
Je l'aime déja beaucoup ce personnage Razz Razz
http://the-winchester-boys.skyrock.com/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 0:24

ben tu vois ama tu m'a devanc éje devais les poster je els ai gardé depuis hier soir .
je fais quand meme un copie coller quand meme en plus de tes liens

If there is any truth to the old adage that you only get one chance to make a good first impression. Consider Misha Collins’ mission accomplished.

As Castiel, an Angel sent down from above to aid Sam and Dean in their fight against evil, Misha Collins managed to the impossible. Sweep the fiercely protective Winchester Fangirls off their feet. Which is exactly what I congratulated him on when I had the opportunity to chat with the actor over the phone yesterday.

I believe congratulations are in order. Your appearance on Thursday’s SUPERNATURAL season premiere left quite the impression on the fandom.
Misha Collins: Really? I thought this was par for the course.

Far from it. [Just ask Katie Cassidy and Lauren Cohan]
Well that’s very nice to hear. And I guess it makes it a little nicer knowing that fans aren’t in love with everyone who appears on the show.

Have you taken the time to Google yourself and see for what the fan reaction has been like?
Friends have emailed me links to things but I haven’t really sat down and found the time. But having done a few interviews today, the reaction has seemed positive.

How did you find your way onto SUPERNATURAL?
Originally I auditioned for the role of a demon. I thought I did a great demon, really snarky and nasty. But when I finished reading Eric Kripke [SUPERNATURAL showrunner] said, “Wait, we have somewhat of an enthusiastic fan-base and we’re trying to keep it a secret that we’re introducing an angel on the show. So you’re not a demon, you’re an angel. Can you do it again with more of a quality of innocence and curiosity about how it is these humans behave.” And it was that naiveté about human beings in general that really informed how I play Castiel.

How familiar were you with the show before you were cast?
I’m not a big watcher of television in general, but I had seen a couple of episodes and thought it was really good. Of course now I’ve caught up and am definitely watching the episodes I’m in!

Was it hard joining an established show three seasons in. Having visited the set myself, I know how tight Jared and Jensen are.
It’s not so hard to step into a cast, rather it’s the whole crew. They’re one hundred people who have spent seventy-plus hours a week with each other for the past three years and you’re the new kid at school. Normally it feels a bit tricky but they’ve really made a concerted effort at SUPERNATURAL to really welcome me in a very warm way. It was really much easier than everything I’ve ever done in terms of getting to know everybody and getting comfortable.

I would be lynched by the fandom if I neglected to ask what it’s like to work with Jared and Jensen?
Jared and Jensen are both great to work with, really relaxed and funny on the set. I’ve heard that they’re really into pranks…

That’s what I’ve heard as well. Have you fallen victim to any pranks on set yet?
Nothing yet, which kind of hurts my feelings and has me thinking that they don’t like me!

Or, they’re in the process of planning something really ’special’ for you.
Maybe I should consider a pre-emptive Bush doctrine kind of first strike.

Oh sure, those always go really well! Are you prepared for the fandom’s reaction? Are you ready for random girls to accost you on the street?
A few random girls have already come up to me. The enthusiasm that I’ve been met with is something new and not something I’m really prepared for. So far it’s fun albeit kind of strange. I guess it’s a hazard of being an actor. But actors chase that notoriety and to shun it when it comes would be in bad taste. So I’m going to embrace it.

TV stardom truly is a mixed blessing. I mean, how famous is to famous? Do you really want to make it to the level of ‘FRIENDS’ where you personal life becomes tabloid fodder?
Yeah there is something really nice about anonymity in life, to be able to walk down the street and just be a nobody. But I think because I live in LA, everybody is used to seeing people that they see on television. So actors don’t get accosted that much. Unless you’re Paris Hilton, but she brings it on herself.

Completely agree. But back to your character if I may. How much do you know about Castiel?
All I know is what I’ve made up and what has been in the script. I don’t have much backstory beyond that. I know that this is the first time that angels have come down to earth in 2000 years and that the Army’s of Hell are on the move which is why a higher power has deemed it necessary to send angels to earth to help fight the good fight. Angels have been around for a really long time, they’ve seen it all. They were around during the Spanish Inquisition and watching all of that happen. Not actually present for it but watching from above. They’ve seen all of human society formed for thousands of years so there is a certain knowledge and wisdom that Castiel brings, that Sam and Dean don’t possess.

You had a really intense scene with Dean in Thursday’s premiere. Will Sam be getting equal time with Castiel in future episodes?
You know what. For the first three episodes I only interact with Dean. So much so that I was beginning to think that maybe I was a figment of Dean’s imagination and that Dean was going crazy. But I do interact with Sam as well as another angel in future episodes. But my gut feeling without actually knowing anything is that my primary relationship is going to be with Dean for sometime.

Do you yourself believe in angels?
Good question.

Thanks but I can’t take credit for it. It was actually a reader’s question [Thanks Claudia!]
So this is a plagerized question?

Yes, it’s a Joe Biden question.
[Laughs] I can’t say that I believe in angels but I can’t say that I don’t believe in angels. I’m open to the possibility of their existence although I don’t have any verifiable empirical evidence that they do exist

Great answer! Have you ever considered running for office?
I actually have. I was planning on going into politics before I was an actor. I interned at the White House but became so disillusioned with politics after interning in the White House that I turned to what some might consider an equally nefarious career.

So true. I mean are Hollywood and Washington really that dissimilar?
I think that they are birds of a feather.

I guess it’s a good thing SUPERNATURAL shoots in Vancouver then
Vancouver is a beautiful city. I had a couple of days off and spent them Kayaking and whale watching. Plus the entire time I’ve been up here it hasn’t rained once. It’s been very positive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat this afternoon.
It was my pleasure, thank you.

You can catch Misha Collins in a brand new episode of SUPERNATURAL this Thursday on the CW at 9PM [SUNnTV in Canada

jade si tu peux faire la traduc
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 0:47

EXCLUSIVE: Misha Collins Gets Angelic in Supernatural

The newest cast member of the smash-hit CW series talks about his new role, working with Jared and Jensen and yet another angel down the road

When the fourth season of the immensely-popular series Supernatural hit the CW airwaves last Thursday, viewers were treated to a demonic/angellic new character, that turned out to be more the latter than the former. This new character is Castiel, an angel who was the one who pulled Dean out of hell and was sent down by the Lord to aid in the adventures of Dean and Sam Winchester. The actor who portrays this intriguiing new character is Misha Collins and I just recently had a chance to talk to the latest Supernatural cast member over the phone. Here's what he had to say.

You played a pivotal role in the season premiere last week. How did you originally come across this role of Castiel?

Misha Collins: I came across it when my agent sent me an audition for a demon on Supernatural earlier this summer. I had an episode of Supernatural Tivoed and I watched it and I saw a demon and I saw that he was kind of snarky and nasty, as we would expect a demon to be. So, I went in and I auditioned for (creator) Eric Kripke and I gave him a very nasty and snarky performance (Laughs). He said 'Great work, except, we are trying to hide from the fans that we're introducing an angel to the show, so we sent out the audition material as a demon, so it's actually an angel.' So he gave me a couple of adujustments to try to make me a little bit less snarky and more angellic and, evidently he liked me because I got the part.

So you hadn't followed the show previously before signing on?

Misha Collins: I had seen the show previously, but I had not been an avid follower of the show. I thought it was good, but I'm not a very good television watcher. I'm not very good at keeping up with the show. It seems like Supernatural is one of those shows where it's much better if you watch it all.

Since he says he's been sent from the Lord, would it be safe to assume that the Lord has been keeping tabs on Dean and Sam then, and sent you down to help them along?

Misha Collins Yes, definitely. Yeah, God is definitely keeping tabs on Sam and Dean, which is probably a lot of pressure, if you think about it. You know, if God is watching your every move, you should probably straighten up your act a little bit.

You said that Eric (Kripke) gave you some adjustments to your character, but what kinds of things do you do to get into the character of Castiel?

Misha Collins: Well, one of the things that I've done is I have been reading Revelations. Have you ever read Revalations?

A long time ago.

Misha Collins: Yeah. It's amazing, rich material that is full of stories about angels and angels being sent down to Earth to wipe out a third of the population. I mean, there are angels that come down and wipe out a third of the population and then another angel will come down and wipe out a third of all the animals living in the sea and another angel will come down and wipe out all the vegetation on the land. They are some vengeful individules, in Revelations, the angels. In reading that, I was kind of surprised. There is a lot of destructive capacity in an angel's being. Kripke gave me a couple of things to work with right in that audition and one was that the angels haven't actually come down to Earth for 2000 years. They've been watching from a great distance, but now this is the first time they're really getting up close in 2000 years. When I'm talking to Dean, I'm observing these qualities that are somewhat alien to me. There's a curiosity and an inquisitiveness that Castiel has and also a real peacefulness and a real calm and wisdom and knowledge that goes along with being a very ancient being. If you spend your whole life in heaven, I would think that it makes you pretty peaceful, so that's a lot of what I've drawn on. My younger brother, this is going to sound kind of weird, but there's something quite angellic about him. He has this way of, very calmly, just staring into someone's eyes and it kind of feels like he can get into your soul. It's a little weird and really kind of amazing so I did kind of base my character on my younger brother.

Oh, wow. That's interesting. So, we don't really get a whole lot about Castiel in the first episode. He's an angel and he doesn't doesn't really affect mortals too well, with their eyes if they look at him.

Misha Collins: Right.

Is there anything that you can tell us that we might see from him down the road in the season?

Misha Collins: Yeah, I guess I can tell you that I'm not going to be the only angel on the show. Muriel is another angel that is going to come down as well. Muriel, he's a much more militant angel and one who is much more eager to stamp out the human communities. Yeah, he's the vengeful, smiting type. Also, my character is somewhat conflicted and not quite as sure of himself as maybe he initially was presented.

So do you and Muriel cancel each other out, or play the balancing of the forces?

Misha Collins Yeah, well there's a conflict between Muriel and I.

I've interviewed Jared (Padalecki) before and both he and Jensen (Ackles) seem like they'd be a riot to work with on this series. How have they both been to work with and how did they embrace you coming into the show?

Misha Collins: They're great to work with. They both have unusually good timing with humor, so there's a lot of sarcasm and witty quips being bantered about on the set, which, I'll tell you, makes working a hell of a lot better. They're not primadonnas... well, if they are primadonnas, they haven't shown me that side yet. They seem like very cool, very fun, very energetic, hard-working guys. They put in long hours on that show, they really do. I've been on shows where the star of the show is like rolling their eyes the whole time and totally frustrated that it's taking a long time and bored out of their minds and spend the whole time on set texting their boyfriend on their Blackberry and just had such a really bad tone for the set. Jared and Jensen, and (director) Kim Manners and the other directors working on the show, they're all really good people to work with, which is unusual and very gratifying and makes it a much better experience than it could be.

I read that you are on for the remainder of this season. Is this kind of like a recurring role or are they talking about a series regular, at some point, for this character?

Misha Collins: I don't know whether they're talking series regular for my character, but that's a good idea. You should maybe recommend that to them.

Absolutely. So can you give us a glimpse of how much you'll be in this season? Will you be in every episode?

Misha Collins: No, I'm not in every episode. It seems to me that the show kind of does this little dance between episodes that are pretty well self-contained. There are episodes where Jared and Jensen take on a particular thing that, within that episode, it's a pretty contained arc and you don't really need to know a whole lot of backstory in order for it to make sense. Then there are episodes that are continuing a broader, more epic storyling and it seems that I'm not so much in those self-contained episodes but in the episodes that are carrying that through-arc. So far, I've been in a little over half of the episodes we've shot.

You've appeared in some very high-profile series' in your career like 24, ER and many others. How has your experience on Supernatural been similar or different to those kinds of shows?

Misha Collins: Well, like I said, I think some of those shows have been less welcoming and less easy to fit into as the new kid at school coming to join a show. Some episodic television - 24 and ER are not examples of that - but there are some episodic television shows that are pretty formulaic and it feels like the series regulars are doing the same thing every episode and you can just feel their boredom. Supernatural is not one of those shows. Supernatural feels like there's always something new happening and the actors and the crew all have interesting things to work on so there's a level of commitment, artistic commitment and excitement on the set that is nice to be around and is a lot better than a lot of other shows that I've been on. It's a happy cast and crew, too. A lot of times there's a surliness that goes on behind the scenes that's not present on Supernatural, which is really great. Aside from that, it's shot in Vancouver and I've been shooting up in Vancouver in summer and early fall, which is pretty much the nicest place to be in summer and early fall, so that also. Maybe talk to me again in February and we'll see how upbeat I am about it.

I know it's only been a few days since the season premiere, but have you been noticed anywhere as Castiel yet?

Misha Collins: Yes, I have.

You have? Already?

Misha Collins: Yeah. I'm building a garden at my house and I was at a local nursery yesterday and two women who were buying palm trees came up to me and said, 'Are you the new angel?' They were really enthusiastic, incredibly sweet and I was kind of taken aback, but I was also kind of thrilled.

I know the show is immensely popular, but I know it has only been a few days so I was kind of curious to see if it happened already.

Misha Collins: Yeah, and I haven't actually been out much in the last couple of days, so yeah, I don't know. I feel like, in talking to you and talking to a couple of other people I've had interviews with, it sounds like there's a big reaction and a lot of people know about my character, which is kind of a surprise to me. I didn't realize that was happening, so, cool. I love it.

So I don't see any future projects listed for you. Is there anything that you're eyeing up, post-Supernatural

Misha Collins: There's an episode of Nip/Tuck that is coming up that I've shot. I think that there's another independent feature that hasn't been released yet, that I've shot as well, but yeah, Nip/Tuck is coming up and that's very (Laughs) a very different role. It's a decidingly un-PG role and very much not the behavior of an angel I will be exhibiting in Nip/Tuck. I have another role, I mean, it's a movie that's available at Blockbuster that I did not too long ago called Karla, where I'm portraying a real-life serial killer, which is also not like an angel.

Finally, you've worked in some huge network TV shows, and with Mad Men making history last week, it seems that the momentum is starting to shift to these smaller networks. Do you think that Supernatural is one of those shows that can push the momentum forward in the future?

Misha Collins: Well, (the CW) is definitely not one of the Big 3. Yeah, I think that the bigger networks are definitely seeing their market share dwindle because of networks like CW and Fox and F/X and all of the smaller cable networks, HBO and Showtime, they're all doing more innovative stuff. I think that this show is actually pushing the envelope a little bit for broadcast television, definitely. It's got a different feel, a darkness that you don't see in a lot of broadcast TV. Heroes, or something like that, seems a little more campy to me. This feels gritty and captivating and I think that they're doing great work on the show. I'm really happy with it.

Well, that's about all I have for you. Thanks so much for your time today, Misha, and I'm looking forward to see what you have coming up in this season.

Misha Collins: Thank you for your time.

You can see Misha Collins as the new angel Castiel on the next episode of Supernatural, which airs this Thursday, September 25 at 9 PM ET on the CW Network.

traduct jade please merci .
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 1:12

http://www.sfuniverse.com/2008/09/23/mischa-collins-supernaturals-warrior-angel/

Misha Collins: Supernatural’s Warrior Angel
by Cynthia on September 23rd, 2008

These days angels are popularly depicted as fluffy-winged, cherubic beings, like little tooth fairies and that does not sound interesting to me. But going back to the bible and reading Revelations, they are nothing like the angels we see in modern lore; they are very complex and often incredibly dark characters.”

And thus Castiel was born. . . or should I say. . made? Misha Collins has joined the Supernatural family and he’s stirring up the fans in an unholy way! Sharp and witty, he has a lot to say about his new roll, the impact of the fans and he even braved my favorite 3 questions.

Misha, welcome to our world.

“A few people have emailed me links to chats where there was a lot of discussion going on and I’m amazed by how in tune the fans are. It’s almost like the show has 4 million editors,” says Misha with a laugh. “It kind of makes me nervous, I didn’t realize people would be going over it with a fine-tooth comb. I’m going to have to be sure that I don’t screw up.”

The reality is, he just has to keep on doing what he’s doing and he’ll be fine.

Misha’s Castiel is the angel who pulled Dean Winchester out of the depths of hell on the season opener of Supernatural appropriately titled “Lazarus Rising.” But adding an angel to the show wasn’t a slam dunk and Misha had reservations when it came to taking on the role.

“I didn’t want to play anything that could be a one-dimensional, feel good, kind of character. But reading the scripts, it became clear very quickly that that was not the direction they were going in and that took my reservations away.”

Figuring out how to play this new, complex character was the next hurdle.

OH, THE HUMANITY
“I was kind of dubious about it because, I’ve always thought what I’m doing, in terms of acting, is tapping into some universal human qualities. And then I thought, shoot, he’s not human, so what the hell am I going to be tapping into? But it’s actually been so fun to explore. I find that there’s something very human about my angel in the end. So it worked out.”

It’s that bit of humanity has fans completely charmed by the seemingly innocent, yet incredibly powerful being.

“Castiel has so much power and potential to do damage that he doesn’t need to flaunt it at all,” says Misha with no hesitation at all. “He’s got so much power that there’s no reason for him to be demonstrative, so I think he comes across as very calm and peaceful in part because he is so powerful.”

Misha brings an intriguing mix of qualities to Castiel. With his expressive eyes, unnatural movements and off-beat line reads, he manages to convey a true “not of this earth” quality while still coming across charming and relatable.

“Kripke definitely wrote the dialogue very stylized and I completely credit him for that. I’m responding to what he wrote, working with it, but it was his choice. The dialogue has a very biblical, kind of ancient, it feels like it’s from another epoch. I don’t think one could call themselves an angel of the lord and have it come across as contemporary and hip sounding.”

The trouble with dialogue like that is that it can come off sounding stilted or campy. Though a few disagree, most fans feel Misha is doing a great job walking the line.

CAMP SUPERNATURAL

It is a danger, and I think the only way to make it not campy is to play it as real as possible. It’s kind of powerful and moving. . that may sound a little trite but there’s so much information and history and theology going on, I’m getting into it. I’ve been reading Revelations in preparation for the character and it’s fascinating. It’s such a rich story to work with it would be boring to do it in a campy manner.”

Misha has spent a good portion of his acting career as the visiting guest star on a number of big TV shows so this is hardly his first rodeo, but still he found something new and refreshing about working on Supernatural.

“I’ve done a lot of guest star work and it feels like I’m the new kid in school. They’ve got their own thing going and they know each other so well that I don’t know how I fit in. This did not feel like that on the set of Supernatural. Kim Manners was directing the first episode I did and he’s such an amazing man to work with. The entire production team was very welcoming and Jared and Jensen are both very open and generous guys and it just felt like I fit in right away. It’s a really happy set. Sometimes you get on a set and it’s surly and everyone is sick of each other. [On Supernatural], despite the fact that they’re putting in 15-hour days and working their fingers to the nub, everyone’s happy.

And though he’s been warned to be on the lookout, Misha has yet to fall victim to the infamous SPN prank-monster.

“I heard that they had a tendency to prank people and I actually feel a little cheated because I have not been pranked yet. Maybe they don’t like me enough or maybe they’re waiting for me to drop my guard.”

Could be. Misha has filmed three of at least six episodes that he’ll appear in this season, so there’s still plenty of opportunities to have his trailer TP’d, or his trench coat pockets filled with shaving cream. Actually, he’s had it pretty easy since joining the cast. Nothing but indoor studio filming at normal hours and not a lick of rain in Vancouver.

HOLLYWOOD NORTH
“It’s such a beautiful city and it’s the best time of year. It didn’t rain a single day when I was up there so I have a sort of distorted view. I think by the time November rolls around I’ll be hating it.”

A real lover of the outdoors, he’s taking advantage of everything Hollywood North has to offer.

“I took two days off to go kayaking in Provincial Park — a chain of 300 uninhabited islands, infested with bald eagles and a big grey whale breaching right next to my kayak. It was scary and amazing. I love the outdoors and adventure in general, which is another neat thing about working in Vancouver, you can do all these neat things in the ferny, mossy woods. It’s good to get a change.”

CHANGE IS GOOD
It’s only been a week and already Misha Collins is firmly ensconced in the Supernatural fandom. LiveJournal communities have been set up to extol the virtues of Castiel (physical and otherwise) and he’s made his way into a number of fan fiction pieces, not all of which could be considered “work safe.” So how does Misha approach the fandom?

“With a mix of excitement and fright. I’ve been recognized quite a bit on the street and it’s exciting [but] I can imagine it might get a little tiring, I don’t know, but for now I’m going with mostly exciting and we’ll see about the frightening part later. Everyone seems quite nice; if it was a fanbase that hated me I’d be more frightened.”

No need to worry Misha, we’ll handle you just as if you were one of “the boys.”

Castiel returns on this Thursday’s episode of Supernatural. Tune into The CW at 9:00 for “Are You There, God? It’s Me, Dean Winchester.”

Then come back here tomorrow when Misha answers our favorite questions plus a bonus! You won’t want to miss it.
jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin
Dernier épisode vu? : Saison 4 en cours
Ton frère préféré? : Les deux ?...

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 11:18

Voilà la traduction de l'itv 1 posté par Didi et copier/coller par Deanvica ! Very Happy (les autres arrivent)

Si l'on en croit l'adage selon lequel on a qu'une chance de faire bonne impression, considérez la mission de Misha Collins accomplie.
Dans le rôle de Castiel, un ange envoyé du ciel pour aider Sam et Dean dans leur combat contre le mal, Misha Collins a réussi l'impossible. Faire perdre la tête aux Fangirls possessives avec les Winchester. J'en ai profité pour l'en féliciter justement quand j'ai eu l'occasion de discuter avec l'acteur au téléphone hier.

Je crois que les félicitations sont de rigueur. Votre apparition dans le premier épisode de SPN jeudi a laissé bonne impression auprès de la communauté des fans.
MC : Vraiment? Je pensais que c'était une habitude pour la série.

Loin de là. [Pensez à Katie Cassidy et Lauren Cohan]
Alors ça fait plaisir à entendre. Et je pense que ça fait encore plus plaisir sachant que les fans n'aiment pas toutes les guest star qui font des apparitions dans la série.

Avez-vous pris le temps de taper votre nom dans Google et voir les réactions des fans?
Des amis m'ont envoyé des liens mais je n'ai pas vraiment trouvé le temps de m'asseoir. Mais après quelques interviews aujourd'hui, la réaction semble positive.

Comment avez-vous rejoint SPN?
À l'origine, j'ai auditioné pour le rôle d'un démon. Je pensais faire un grand démon, très sarcastique et mauvais. Mais quand j'ai fini la lecture, Eric Kripke a dit, ''Attend,on a des fans en quelque sorte très enthousiaste et on essaie de garder le secret sur le fait qu'on introduit un ange dans la série. Tu n'es donc pas un démon mais un ange. Peux-tu le refaire avec un peu plus d'innocence et de curiosité en ce qui concerne le comportement de ces humains.'' et c'est cette naïveté sur les êtres humains en général qui renseigne sur ma façon de jouer Castiel.

Connaissiez-vous la série avant d'être casté?
Je ne regarde pas beaucoup la télé en général, mais j'avais vu quelques épisodes et j'ai trouvé que c'était très bien. Bien sûr, maintenant j'ai rattrapé mon retard et je regarde bien sûr les épisodes dans lesquels je suis!

Était-ce difficile de rejoindre une série déjà installée depuis trois saisons. Pour avoir visité le plateau de tournage moi-même, je sais que Jared et Jensen sont très proches.
Ce n'est pas si difficile de rentrer dans un cast, c'était plutôt toute l'équipe. Vous avez au moins une centaine de personnes qui ont passé ensemble plus de 70 heures par semaine depuis 3 ans et vous êtes le nouveau qui arrive à l'école. En temps normal, c'est un peu difficile mais ils ont fait un sérieux effort à SPN pour m'accueillir chaleureusement. Ce fut beaucoup plus facile que tout ce que j'ai fait en ce qui concerne apprendre à connaitre les gens et me mettre à l'aise.

Je me ferais lynché par la communauté de fans si j'oubliais de vous demander vos impressions au sujet de votre travail avec Jared et Jensen?
C'est formidable de travailler avec Jared et Jensen, ils sont très détendus et drôles sur le plateau. J'ai entendu dire qu'ils étaient de vrais farceurs...

Oui, c'est ce que j'ai aussi entendu dire. Avez-vous été victime de leurs farces?
Rien encore, ce qui me blesse en quelque sorte et me fait croire qu'ils ne m'aiment pas!

Ou, qu'ils sont en train de préparer quelque chose de très spécial pour vous.
Je devrais peut-être alors envisager de préparer une attaque préventive à la G. Bush.

Oh bien sûr, ça marche toujours très bien ! Êtes-vous préparé à la réaction des fans? Êtes-vous prêt à vous faire accoster par des filles dans la rue?
Quelques filles sont déjà venues me voir. L'enthousiasme qui va avec est quelque chose de nouveau pour moi et ce n'est pas une chose à laquelle je suis préparé. Jusqu'ici, c'est amusant bien qu'étrange en quelque sorte. Je pense que c'est le risque d'être acteur. Mais les acteurs poursuivent cette notoriété et la fuir dès qu'elle se présente serait de mauvais goût. Je vais donc l'accepter.

La célébrité à la télé a ses avantages et ses inconvénients. Je veux dire, il y célèbre et célèbre. Voulez-vous une popularité à la ''Friends'' où votre vie personnelle s'étale dasn les tabloïdes?
Oui, il y a quelque chose de très plaisant dans l'anonymat, pouvoir marcher dans la rue et être personne. Mais je pense que parce que je vos à LA, tout le monde a l'habitude de voir les stars de télé. Les acteurs ne se font pas accoster aussi souvent. À moins d'être Paris Hilton, mais elle le cherche.

Tout à fait d'accord. Mais revenons à votre personnage si vous le voulez bien. Qu'est-ce que vous savez sur Castiel?
Tout ce que je sais, c'est ce que j'ai montré et ce qu'il y a dans le script. Je n'ai pas grand-chose sur son passé au-delà de ça. Je sais que c'est la première fois que des anges descendent sur Terre depuis 2000 ans et l'armée de l'enfer s'agite, c'est pourquoi une puissance supérieure a estimé nécessaire d'envoyer des anges sur Terre pur aider à combattre. Les anges sont présents depuis très longtemps, ils ont tout vu. Ils étaient présents lors de l'inquisition espagnole et ont regardé ce qui s'est passé. Pas vraiment présents, mais ils regardaient depuis le ciel. Ils ont assisté à tout ce que la société humaine a formé depuis des milliers d'années, et il y a donc une certaine connaissance et sagesse apportées par Castiel et que Sam et Dean ne possèdent pas.

Votre scène avec Dean était très intense dans le premier épisode. Dans les épisodes à venir, Sam aura-t-il droit à autant de présence avec Castiel?
Vous savez quoi, pour les trois premiers épisodes, je n'interagis qu'avec Dean. À tel point que je commençais à penser que je n'étais que le produit de son imagination et que Dean devenait fou. Mais j'interagis avec Sam ainsi qu'avec un autre ange dans les futurs épisodes. Mais mon intuition, sachant que je ne sais rien, me dit que je serai lié principalement avec Dean pendant un bout de temps.

Est-ce que vous croyez vous-même aux anges?
Bonne question.

Merci mais je n'en ai pas le mérite. C'est en fait la question d'un lecteur (merci Claudia!)
c'est donc une question plagiée?
Oui, c'est une question à la Joe Biden (homme politique, sénateur américain démocrate mais bon la référence m'échappe)
[rit] je ne peux pas dire que je crois aux anges mais je ne peux pas dire que je n'y crois pas. Je suis ouvert à la possibilité de leur existence bien qu'il n'existe pas de preuve empirique vérifiable qu'ils existent.

Bonne réponse ! Avez-vous déjà envisagé de vous présenter aux élections?
En fait, oui. J'avais l'intention d'entrer en politique avant d'être acteur. J'ai fait un stage à la Maison Blanche mais je suis devunu tellement désenchanté par la politique après ce stage que je me suis tourné vers une carrière que certains considèrent comme également malfaisant.

C'est juste. Hollywood et et Washington sont vraiment différents?
Je crois que dans chaque domaine, c'est ''qui se ressemble, s'assemble''.

C'est donc une bonne chose que SPN soit tourné à Vancouver.
Vancouver est une très belle ville. J'ai eu quelques jours de repos et j'ai fait du kayak et regardé les baleines. En plus, depuis que je suis ici, il n'a pas plu une seule fois. C'est très positif.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de répondre à mes questions.
Ce fut un plaisir, merci.

Dernière édition par jade196 le Jeu 25 Sep - 12:56, édité 1 fois
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 11:38

:):) woaw ! je vois que j'ai bienfait de créer ce topic ! merci isa pour les transcript et merci jade pour cette traduction ( c'est quoi tes vitamines ??! mdr ):):):)

j'ai une nouvelle petite interview de misha pour ecclipse magazine de misha :):) elle est géniale ! :):) je met le lien et le transcipt :):)

Hollywood Insider:Supernatural’s Angel of Thursday – Chatting with Misha Collins About Castiel
September 25th, 2008 · Posted by: M R Reed in Hollywood Insider, Television

“From what I’ve gleaned on the Internet, Castiel is the angel of Thursday. Thursday, as you know, is the day that supernatural airs on the CW. Castiel is supposed to help people on Thursdays and is supposed to be helpful in times of big changes.” - Misha Collins

Last Thursday night at 9PM EST, the hit Warner Bros/ CW Network series Supernatural - starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as ‘supernatural hunting’ brothers Sam and Dean Winchester - rolled out its fourth season premiere episode, Lazarus Rising. By the time the ending credits finished rolling and the preview for the next episode had ended, two things became very clear: Season four had come roaring out of the starter’s gate with a winning episode and viewers/fans had become enthralled with the new recurring guest character, the angel Castiel, played by handsome thirty-four year old Misha Collins.

The season three finale, No Rest for the Wicked, saw Dean Winchester having to make good on his deal to trade his soul into hell to save his brother Sam’s life. The consumation of this deal found Dean being turned into ‘a hellhound’s chew toy’ and his soul dragged from his mutilated body and down into hell. Four months later an angel named Castiel was sent by God to pull Dean out of the pit and restore him back to life and healed body.

Eclipse Magazine had an opportunity to catch up with Misha Collins and talk about his role as Castiel and his work on Supernatural, which he says he had only watched a couple of times. “I wasn’t an avid watcher of the show until I was cast in it though. Does that make me a narcissist,” he asks mischievously in response to my question.

Naw, just makes you another fan of a really terrific show.

Speaking of fans, I asked Misha what his reaction was to the fact that fans of Supernatural have already taken to the character of Castiel and his place in the role. Was this something he considered might happen when he took the role?

“I love it and, no I definitely didn’t expect it,” he says in awe over the strong, positive emotional response he has received since Lazarus Rising aired.

Supernatural is not Misha Collins first appearance on series that has something to do with demons and the supernatural. In 1999 Collins guest starred in episode of the series Charmed titled ‘They’re Everywhere’, in which he played Eric Bragg, a young man being chased by demons called ‘Collectors’ who wanted to ‘suck the knowledge out of his brain’. I asked him now that he has played both sides of the coin – as human being chased by a supernatural creature and as a character is a supernatural creature- which side of the coin did he prefer being on?

“I like being on the supernatural end of the spectrum. Partly because that guest star role on Charmed was really the first big part I’d ever had on camera and I was so green, I had no idea what was going on. I was totally overwhelmed and under-qualified and panicked the whole time,” Collins says of his work on Charmed. “There was just so much that was new to me. I had to hit my marks and maintain continuity and remember my dialogue all at once and if that didn’t make it tough enough, I had a kissing scene with Alyssa Milano and she slipped me the tongue. There was just way too much stimulation there for me. Funny thing is last year I shot a pilot for ABC where Alyssa Milano and I played brother and sister. When I told her about our kiss (that scene wound up on the cutting room floor) she didn’t have any recollection of it. I guess I didn’t make as big an impression on her as she did on me. Now, on Supernatural I’ve got a little more experience and I’m able to sink in and enjoy the whole process a lot more.”

Still, there were challenges for the actor in playing the recurring role of an angel of God. I asked him what was the main challenge for him so far and he said it was in his introduction scene as Castiel.

“Not flinching while walking through a shower of sparks and getting shot at. My scalp was getting singed and the explosions were very loud,” he says. That whole entrance I guess it was the hardest and the most fun scene all in one. I mean it was definitely the best character introduction I’ve ever had.

Talking about things that can be a challenge for an actor in sometimes FX laden series like Supernatural, Collins says that so far he hasn’t been asked to do any ‘green screen’ work. “I have done a bit of green screen work in the past (in the series Seven Days). It’s hard. Everything has to be in your imagination. They haven’t told me if I’ve got any green screen work on Supernatural, but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised.”

What wasn’t hard for Misha Collins was working with series regular, Jensen Ackles. Many fans and viewers alike have already sung the praises of the onscreen dynamic between these two talented actors as Dean Winchester and Castiel confronted each other for the first time in the ending sequence of Lazarus Rising. Collins agrees that there was a working chemistry between he and Ackles that definitely added to the power of those scenes. “I think there’s a real intensity between the two of us that just comes from the stakes being really high (between the characters). You know, it’s hard to be cavalier about things when you are talking about Armageddon.”

In that first confrontation scene between Dean and Castiel, Collin’s character has a very childlike innocent quality about him, which is a direct contrast to the world-weary, cynicism of Ackles’ character at that moment. That childlike quality seemed to be the pivotal thing that has endeared him to many fans. I asked Misha Collins where the decision to play the character of Castiel this way came from.

“Eric Kripke told me that Castiel has never been up close with humans before, so he has an innocent, curiosity about people. I think that’s where it comes from. Also, I don’t think angels really understand the nuances of human behavior like irony or self-doubt. Most of my work is taken directly from Eric Kripke and the other writers’ work. They gave me very specific, fleshed out material to work with and that made it really easy.”

Misha Collins told me that he is not quite sure how many episodes of Supernatural season four that Castiel is scheduled to be in “I’ve shot four already and I’m currently booked for two more,” he says. With Castiel having so many opportunities to hang around with Dean Winchester and interact with him, I asked Collins if he thought that over the course of time, Castiel might become influenced by Dean in any way or if Castiel will have more influence over Dean.

“I don’t really know where this is going,” he says of the ongoing story arc. “but I do know that Castiel begins to understand humans more as time progresses and I definitely think that he develops a real respect for Dean.”

So I asked Misha Collins some hard-hitting questions looking for more in-depth spoilers to share with Eclipse readers.

Does that mean that Castiel might suddenly acquire an addiction to pie?

“To be honest, I’m not yet sure Castiel eats at all. He may be anorexic.”

Did he think that Dean and Castiel might become buddies enough that Dean would let the angel drive the Impala?

“I don’t think they give out driver’s licenses in heaven.”

It was obvious that even angels live in fear of ‘the Kripke’ when it came to divulging spoilers. However I did get one thing out of Misha Collins. Apparently Castiel’s favorite music is Rachmaninov’s Vespers. Somehow I’m thinking that’s not gonna go over too well with Dean Winchester if Castiel tries to pipe that through the Impala’s speakers!

I also found out that, while most of his work on screen is done extensively with Jensen Ackles, Collins does get to do some scenes with the other series regular, Jared Padalecki who plays Sam Winchester. “I have shot an episode working with Jared. He’s got a great sense of humor. Jensen does too,” the actor says of working with the two Supernatural series leads.

One last thing I was most curious about was would Castiel be getting a wardrobe change or will he continue to dress like a ‘holy tax accountant’?

“Kripke wanted to base the look of the character on the comic book character ‘Constantine’ I don’t know if I’m ever going to change clothes. Maybe they will eventually be worn to tatters and I will morph from “holy tax accountant” to “holy homeless guy.”

I admit this left me a little worried about were losing those tatters could put Castiel at regarding the next level of ‘holy’ if no wardrobe replacement is made. But I’m sure the wardrobe department will keep it from going that far.

Speaking of going to next, I asked Misha Collins what fans and viewers might see him in while we wait for him to continue on in Supernatural season 4 as Castiel.

“I’ll be in Nip/Tuck later on this year.”

Meanwhile catch Misha Collins in his second appearance as the angel Castiel, in Supernatural’s fourth season episode ‘Are You There God, Its Me Dean Winchester’, airing Thursday, September 25th on the CW Network at 9PM EST.

:):) j'en demande bcp mais si qlq un a le tps de faire une traduction ce serait génial :):)
j''espère que cela vous plait

*** pour info voiçi une mini intervieww de misha pour tvguide

il parle de son alchimie qui a été fort remarquer entre jensen & lui pour donner tt le charisme lors de la scéne d'introduction de castiel. il dit aussi que c'est un de ses meilleur role depuis longtemps....

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 12:54

Traduction du 2nd itv posté par Didi et copier/coller par Deanvica

Le nouveau membre du casting parle de son nouveau rôle, de son travail avec Jared et Jensen ainsi qu'avec un autre ange.

Les téléspectateurs ont pu découvrir dans le premier épisode de la saison 4 de SP un nouveau personnage démoniaque/angélique, qui s'avère être plus angélique que démoniaque. C'est Castiel, un ange qui a libéré Dean de l'enfer et envoyé par Dieu pour aider Sam et Dean. Misha Collins est l'interprète de ce nouveau personnage intriguant à qui j'ai pu parlé au téléphone.

Vous jouez un rôle crucial dans le premier épisode de la saison. Comment êtes-vous tombé sur le rôle de Castiel?
Mon agent m'a envoyé à une audition pour un rôle de démon dans SPN cet été. J'ai regardé un épisode de SPN et j'ai vu un démon et j'ai remarqué que c'était le genre mauvais et sarcastique, tout ce qu'on attend d'undémon. J'ai donc auditionné devant Eric Kripke et je lui ai fait une performance très méchante et sarcastique [rit]. Il a dit, ''Bon travail, sauf qu'on essaie de cacher aux fans le fait qu'on introduise un ange dans la série, c'est pourquoi on a envoyé l'annonce de casting pour un rôle de démon mais c'est en fait un ange.'' il m'a donc donné quelques ajustements pour me rendre un peu moins sarcastique et plus angélique, et apparemment il a aimé car j'ai eu le rôle.

Vous n'avez donc pas suivi la série avant de signer?
J'avais regardé la série avant mais je ne l'ai pas suivi attentivement. J'ai trouvé qu'elle était bien mais je ne regarde pas beaucoup la télévision. Je ne suis pas très doué quand il s'agit de suivre une série. Il semblerait que SPN fasse partie de ces séries qu'il est préférable de regarder en entier.

Puisque Castiel dit qu'il est envoyé par Dieu, peut-on supposer que Dieu surveille Dean et Sam et qu'il vous ai envoyé pour les aider?
Oui, tout à fait. Dieu garde un oeil sur Dean et Sam, ce qui est probablement beaucoup de pression, si on y pense. Vous savez, si Dieu surveille vos moindres mouvements, vous devriez probablement surveiller vos actes.

Vous avez dit qu'Eric Kripke vous a donné quelques ajustements à faire pour votre personnage, mais quel genre de chose faites-vous pour interpréter le personnage de Castiel?
Une des choses que j'ai faites est de lire ''Révélations''. Avez-vous lu ''Révalations''?

Il y a très longtemps.

C'est une lecture riche et étonnante pleine d'histoires sur les anges et les anges envoyés sur Terre pour anéantir un tiers de la population. Il y a des anges qui descendent et anéantissent un tiers de la population et un autre qui détruit un tiers des animaux vivant dans la mer, et un autre qui anéantit un tiers de la végétation. Les anges, dans ''Revelations'', sont des individs vengeurs. En lisant ça, j'étais en quelque sorte surpris. Il y a unegrande capacité de destruction chez un ange. Kripke m'a donné quelques petits tuyaux à travailler à l'audition et l'un d'entre eux était que les anges ne sont pas descendus sur Terre depuis 2000 ans. Ils observaient à distance mais c'est la première fois en 2000 ans qu'ils s'approchent d'aussi près. Quand je parle à Dean, j'observe ces qualités qui me sont quelque peu étrangères. Il y a une curiosité que possède Castiel ainsi que lapaix, le calme, la sagesse et la connaissance qui va avec le fait d'être un être ancien. Si vous passez tout votre temps au paradis, je pense que ça vous rend pacifique et c'est donc dedans que j'ai nagé. Ça va paraitre bizarre mais il y a quelque chose d'angélique chez mon jeune frère. Il a cette manière de regarder très calmement dans les yeux de quelqu'un et c'est comme s'il pouvait atteindre votre âme. C'est un peu bizarre et étonnant, et j'ai donc en quelque sorte construit mon personnage d'après mon petit frère.

C'est intéressant. On ne sait pas grand-chose sur Castiel dans le premier épisode. C'est un ange qui a plutot des effets négatifs sur les mortels, avec leurs yeux quand ils le regardent.
C'est juste.

Y a-t-il quelque chose que vous pouvez nous dire et que nous pourrions voir de Castiel dans le saison.
Je peux vous dire que je ne serai pas le seul ange de la série. Uriel est un autre ange qui va aussi descendre du ciel. C'est un ange plus militant et qui est plus pressé de supprimer les humains. C'est le type vengeur. Aussi, mon personnage est quelque peu en conflit et pas très sûr de lui contrairement à ce qu'on a pu voir au début.

Alors,Uriel et vous, c'est une histoire d'annulation ou d'équilibre des forces?
Il y a un conflit entre Uriel et moi.

J'ai interviewé Jared avant et il semble que lui et Jensen soient très turbulents sur la série. Comment c'était de travailler avec eux et comment vous ont-ils accueilli?
C'est formidable de travailler avec eux. Ils ont beaucoup d'humour et il y a beaucoup de sarcasmes et de plaisanteries sur le plateau, ce qui rend le travail encore mieux. Ce ne sont pas des divas... enfin, si ce sont des divas, ils ne m'ont pas encore montré ce côté. Il semblent très cool, drôles, énergiques et travaillent dur. Ils passent de longues heures sur la série, vraiment. J'ai été sur des séries où la star du show ne faisait que rouler des yeux tout le temps, frustrée que le temps soit long et s'ennuie et passe son temps à envoyer des sms à son petit amis sur son Blackberry et fait une mauvaise ambiance sur le plateau. Jared, Jensen et Kim Manners et les autres réalisateurs de la série, ce sont des gens formidables, ce qui n'est pas fréquent et c'est très gratifiant et rend l'expérience encore meilleure.

J'ai lu que vous restiez pour le reste de la saison. Est-ce un genre de rôle récurrent ou parlent-ils de personnage régulier?
Je ne sais pas s'ils parlent d'en faire un personnage régulier, mais c'est une bonne idée. Vous devriez leur en parler.

Bien sûr. Pouvez-vous nous donner un petit aperçu du nombre de vos apparitions ette saison? Serez-vous dans chaque épisode?
Non, je ne suis pas dans tous les épisodes. Il me semble que le show fait en quelque sorte cette petite danse entre les épisodes qui sont assez autonomes. Il y a des épisodes où Jared et Jensen s'occupent d'une chose en particulier qui constitue un arc assez indépendant et où vous n'avez pas trop besoin de connaitre l'histoire en arrière-plan pour suivre. Il y a ensuite des épisodes qui constituent le fil rouge, plus épiques et il semble que je ne sois pass trop dans ce genre d'épisodes mais dans ceux qui sont entre les arcs. Jusqu'ici, j'apparais dans un peu plus de la moitié des épisodes tournés.

Vous êtes apparu dans des grandes séries comme 24, Urgences et d'autres. Quelle est la différence entre SPN et ce genre de show?
Comme je l'ai dit, je pense qu'il y a des show moins accueillants et où il est moins évident à s'adapter, comme le petit nouveau de l'école. Il y a des séries TV – 24 et Urgences n'en sont pas des exemples – qui sont stéréotypés et c'est comme si les personnages réguliers font la même chose à chaque épisode, et vous pouvez sentir leur ennui. SPN ne fait pas partie de ces shows. C'est comme si à SPN, il y avait toujours quelque chose de nouveau qui se passait, et que les acteurs et l'équipe ont des choses intéressantes sur lesquelles travailler, et il y a un donc un niveau d'engagement artistique et d'excitation sur le plateau qu'il est agréable de sentir et c'est beaucoup mieux que sur d'autres shows sur lesquels j'ai pu travailler. C'est un cast et une équipe heureuse aussi. Il y a un certain caractère maussade qu'il n'y a pas sur SPN, ce qui est formidable. Mis à part ça, la série est tournée à Vancouver et j'ai tourné à Vancouver en été et début d'automne, et il se trouve que c'est un endroit agréable à cette époque de l'année. Mais reparlez-moi en février et on verra si mon enthousiasme est là.

Je sais que ça fait que quelques jours depuis la diffusion du premier épisode, mais vous a-t-on déjà reconnu en tant que Castiel?
Oui.

Vraiment? Déjà?
Oui. Je fais un jardin près de ma maison et j'étais à la pépinière hier quand deux femmes qui achetaient des palmiers sont venues me voir pour me dire, ''êtes-vous le nouvel ange?'' elles étaient très enthousiastes, incroyablement gentilles et ça m'a un peu déconcerté, mais enchanté.

Je sais que le show est très populaire, mais je sais que ça ne faisait que quelques jours et j'étais curieuse de savoir si ça arriverait déjà.
Oui, et je ne suis pas vraiment sorti ces derniers jours, alors je ne sais pas. En vous parlant ainsi qu'à d'autres journalistes qui m'ont interviewé, on dirait qu'il y a une grande réaction et que de nombreuses personnes connaissent mon personnage, ce qui est une surprise pour moi. Je ne m'en rendais pas compte, j'adore.

Je ne vois pas de futurs projets pour vous. Prévoyez-vous de faire quelque chose, après SPN?
Il y a un épisode de Nip/Tuck qui arrive et que j'ai tourné. Je pense qu'il y a un autre projet qui n'est pas encore sorti, mais Nip/Tuck arrive et c'est un rôle [rit] très différent. C'est un rôle décidément pour un public averti et très différent de celui d'un ange. J'ai un autre role dans un film que j'ai tourné il n'y a pas très longtemps et qui s'intitule Karla, où j'interprète un tueur en série, et donc très différent d'un ange aussi.

En fin de compte, vous avez travaillé dans des séries pour de grandes chaines et aec Mad Men qui a fait parlé de lui la semaine dernière, il semble que l'élan se porte vers les chaines plus petites. Pensez-vous que SPN est l'une de ces séries qui peut faire pencher la balance dans le futur?
La CW ne fait évidemment pas partie des ''Big 3'' (les 3 plus grandes chaines américaines : Fox, NBC et CBS je crois?!). Et oui, je pense que les chaines principales voient leur part de marché se rétrécir à cause de chaines comme la CW, Fox and F/X et tous les réseaux plus petits, HBO et Showtime font des choses plus innovantes. Je pense que ce show repousse le slimites pour la télévision. Il y a une sensation différente, de l'ombre que vous ne voyez pas dans beaucoup de chaines TV. Heroes, ou quelque chose comme ça, me semble un peu plus artificiel. SPN est réaliste et captivant et je pense qu'ils font un bon travail sur la série. J'en suis très heureux.

Merci de votre temps et je suis impatient de vous revoir dans la saison.
Merci de votre temps.
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 14:02

woaw jade mille merci !!!! cette interview est superbe ! j'adore comment misha pale du set et de la série en générale.
j'aime comment il parle que le show est réaliste, exeptionnel, qu'il ne resemble a aucun autre ! et surtout que c'est un show qui repousse les limites et qui pourrait faire pencher la balance ds les show chouchoux des chaines :)

mouaa par contre, gare a la grosse tete misha, je t'apprécie parce que t'es un bon acteur qui joue un ange qui veut pas se prendre la tête & que tu n'es que guest mdr pas starring principal hehe ca je préfére que ce soit que pour j2 :):):)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 15:46

merci jade t'es super tu sais çà. je t'aimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
j'adore vraiment misha . j'ai hate de voir les episodes ou il est avec dean .

jade si tu peux faire les deux interview que misha a fait et que diddi a posté les deux liens .

en tous ca beaucoup d'interview de misha c'est super . j'aimerais beaucoup voir des photos de misha sur le set avec jensen .
jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 20:58

Traduction de l'itv pour TVGuide.com postée par Didi Very Happy

Le premier épisode de SPN a débouché sur une étonnante révélation quand Dean a appris qu'il a été ''sauvé de la perdition'' par rien de moins qu'un ange nommé Castiel. Mais doit-on faire confiance à ce sauveur? TVGuide.com a invité le nouveau venu Misha Collins à improviser durant cette séance de questions/réponses. En plus : cherchez le scoop !

TVGuide.com : j'entends beaucoup de lecteurs dire : ''où est-ce que j'ai déjà vu ce gars avant?'' Quelle est la meilleure réponse possible?
MC : heu, chez Trader Joe?

Ou 24?
24, probablement, les gens me reconnaissent sans doute de cette série. J'ai joué le fils de Dennis Hopper.

C'était la saison 1. Vous deviez être assez jeune à l'époque.
J'étais un jeune homme. Mais je me rasais.

Qu'est-ce que les producteurs de SPN vous ont dit sur le rôle lors de votre première audition?
J'ai auditionné pour le rôle d'un démon, alors j'ai joué un démon aussi mauvais et sarcastique que possible. Eric Kripke a dit, 'bon travail, mais en fait tu es un ange. On essaie juste de garder ça secret.' il m'a donné quelques lignes directrices sur ce qu'il recherchait, j'ai fait une autre prise et j'ai eu le rôle.

Est-ce que Jared et Jensen sont heureux d'avoir un autre mec sur le show?
Vous savez, si Jared et Jensen ne sont pas heureux de voir un autre gars dans le show, alors ils le cachent très bien. Ils semblent très accueillants et très cool. Ils ont tous les deux un grand sens de l'humour. Ils sont pleins d'esprit et sarcastiques, et c'est amusant de travailler avec eux.

Pas de rituel d'initiation?
Pas de bizutage et pas de rituels d'initiation.

L'entrée de votre personnage était-elle aussi cool que vous l'espériez, une fois que vous l'avez vu à l'écran?
Elle était beaucoup plus cool. C'était une introduction qui déchirait, la meilleure que j'ai jamais eue.

Les murs qui tremblent, le vent, les ailes...
Je sais ! Tu donnes l'impression d'être assez cool avec une scène comme celle là.

Quelle est votre approche avec ce personnage? Vous devez être assez menaçant mais pas méchant, est-ce que vous vous inspirez de personnage de film connu ou...?
Je m'inspire de quelqu'un, oui, mon petit frère. Il ressemble en quelque sorte à Castiel. Il a cette présence incroyablement intense, puissante, angélique en quelque sorte et je m'en suis un peu inspiré. Je ne sais pas si ça va le rendre furieux mais...

Je pense que vous avez apporté à votre frère son lot de fans de SPN.
Cool. La manière dont est écrit le personnage de Castiel, il n'est pas omnipotent mais c'est un cas limite. Il a beaucoup de pouvoir. Il connait les gens...

Il ''connait un Type''.
Il connait quelqu'un qui peut réparer les choses si nécessaire, oui. Il est tellement puissant qu'il n'a pas besoin de s'inquiéter de l'afficher. Il peut être très calme et silencieux.

Y a-t-il des règles qu'il doit respecter, comme ''tu ne tueras point'', quand il aide les boys?
Il y a des ordres divins que je suis censé suivre mais je pense que ça peut être défié. Il affronte des dilemmes moraux et éthiques tout comme un être humain le serait. Mais jusqu'ici il n'est pas relié à des règles dures.

En plus des boys et de Bobby, avez-vous joué des scènes avec d'autres membres principaux du cast?
Oui, il y a unautre ange qui va être introduit. Son nom est Uriel, joué par Robert Wisdom, vu dans The Wire.

Castiel et Uriel s'entendent-ils bien?
Pas vraiment. On est en conflit.

Sait-on pourquoi? Est-ce juste des vieilles histoires non réglées?
Je pense que le fait de tirer sur la gachette le démange plus que moi.

Il y a déjà des spéculations selon lesquelles Castiel ne serait pas qui il prétend être, que tout ça ne serait qu'une grande ruse...
C'est juste. J'aimerais pouvoir en être sûr. Je ne suis pas positif mais je pense que je peux l'être. Je pense qu'il est vraiment ce qu'il prétend être.

Êtes-vous préparé pour les superfans de SPN?
J'ai entendu dire qu'il y avait une communauté avide de fan. On dirait que c'est vrai.

Alors, ''prêt''?
Oui. Ils doivent être cool. Personne n'a encore violé ma vie privée et ils sont très élogieux et d'un grand soutien. Si les fans, me détestaient, ça serait une autre histoire. Mais on dirait que ce n'est pas le cas jusqu'ici donc je suis heureux d'être entré dans leurs bonnes grâces.
winchy89
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 21:15

merci pour la traduc' il a l'air sympa ce Misha.
Et son frére aussi mdr
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 22:29

woaw jade merci !!!!!!!!!!!

voiçi l'entretient et le transcript de misha avec buddy tv :):):)

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 25 Sep - 22:47

je fais un copie coller pour jade

merci ama d'avir posté le lien

Exclusive Interview: Misha Collins of 'Supernatural'
Thursday, September 25, 2008

The world of Supernatural will never be the same after the shocking twist in last week's season premiere. We learned that an angel named Castiel pulled Dean from the fires of Hell, which immediately added an entirely new facet to the show's mythology. Not only do Heavenly beings exist in the Supernatural universe, but Dean is now working for one.

I had a chance to sit down today with actor Misha Collins, who plays Castiel on the CW series. He talked about his role on the show, what it's like to work with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, and what fans can expect to see in upcoming episodes. Read on for the mp3 and complete transcript of the interview.

This is Don with BuddyTV, and today I'm talking to Misha Collins, who plays the angel Castiel on Supernatural. I'm wondering how you got involved with Supernatural and what the audition process was like for you?

The audition process was a little bit unconventional, because the audition material that my agent sent me and what I prepared for when I went in was for a demon. I played the demon kind of nasty, kind of snarky, a little sarcastic, and [series creator] Eric Kripke said, "Great. That was a really good demon, but the truth is this role is for an angel. We're just trying to keep under wraps that we're introducing an angel to the series, so that's why we sent out material for a demon." So he gave me some adjustments, and I executed them to his satisfaction evidently, because I got the part.

Were you aware what a shake-up it would be to the show's mythology when you signed on?

No, not at all. I wasn't aware at all. I had watched the show a few times, but I wasn't one of those people who watches the show religiously, so I didn't know this was a major shake-up to the mythology of the show. To be honest with you, not until there was this big fan reaction did I know. I was still kind of unaware of the fact that it was gonna be a big shake-up.

What kind of pointers did Eric Kripke give you to play the character? How do you go about playing an angel?

This is the adjustment he gave me in the audition: He said there's an otherworldly quality to the character, and that he hasn't been up close with human beings. He's been watching human beings from a great distance for the last two thousand years, so angels haven't been on Earth mingling with human beings for the last two thousand years. So when I'm interacting with human beings, there's a naive curiosity about their behavior. It's as if I'm inspecting some sort of alien beings. That was the main direction that he gave me, and then [director] Kim Manners gave me another piece of direction, which is that he wanted to see piousness coming out in Castiel. That's pretty much what I'm working with in terms of the direction that I've gotten from the powers that be on Supernatural.

I've been reading Revelations as well, and there's a lot of talk about angels in a very vengeful, dark, Biblical way in Revelations. That has been educational as well, because in Revelations angels are not fluffy, soft, cuddly, little halo-wearing individuals. They are warriors of God.

Is that the kind of angle Supernatural is going for, based on the book of Revelations?

No, but I think that it informs them. There's another angel that's going to be introduced called Uriel, played by Robert Wisdom, and Uriel is -- I'm more of the conflicted angel, I have more pity for humanity than Uriel does. Uriel has more of that smite and destroy, Revelations, Biblical angel vibe going on. I think those will play off each other well.

I know you've guest-starred on other TV shows like Without a Trace and CSI. What's the experience like on Supernatural? How's it different for you?

When you join some sets you feel like you're an outsider. Like you're plugging into a big machine, and you just serve your part and get spit back out again. It's kind of cold and alienating and a little impersonal. Supernatural hasn't been that way, it's been a very warm and welcoming community. Cast and crew have been really welcoming and open, and that's been really helpful. It's helpful because it's hard to act when you feel like you're stepping on someone's toes. In Supernatural they don't make you feel that way, so it's a great environment to work in.

A lot of times I think the cast members, the lead characters in a show really set the tone for the show. On some shows, the stars of the show will just be whining and complaining and spending the whole time texting their boyfriends on their Blackberries, and there's just no attention given to the work. Jared and Jensen are very serious about the work, and at the same time they are light and upbeat and sarcastic. They've got good senses of humor, and that actually really helps.

So far we've seen you mostly interact with Jensen's character. Do you get a chance to interact with Sam and everyone else in the future?

Well, I interacted very briefly with Bobby, just long enough to knock him out. I will interact with Sam later on, and with the angel Uriel, and presumably with additional cast members in the future, but so far those are the ones that I've interacted with. It seems to me that the main focus is my relationship with Dean.

Are you going to be in most of the episodes this season?

I have shot four of the seven so far, and I don't know what the future holds.

You've also done a lot of work in film. Do you prefer TV over film, or do you like switching back and forth between both of them?

I like doing both. There's something great about working on a role like Castiel on Supernatural, where you get to spend a lot of time with the character, stretch it out over months and months and really settle into it and get to know it well. That's great, and also television moves quickly, so you actually can sink your teeth into a lot of material, and it's kind of satisfying. The same thing is true about independent movies. They're on low budgets, so you've got to cover a lot of bases really quickly. For that reason I like working on independent movies, and I like having an arc on a TV series as well.

Can you give us any hints about what's coming up with Castiel?

I can tell you that Castiel has arrived because the armies of Hell are in danger of rising up if these seals are broken. The apocalypse may be at hand, and that's why for the first time in two thousand years angels are walking amongst mankind and fighting shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Sam and Dean.

I know you also have a role on Nip/Tuck coming up. Can you talk at all about that?

I'm sure I can, but I don't want to spoil it. It's too funny. I can say that it's not terribly PG. I'm probably not going to tell my grandmother to watch the Nip/Tuck episode.

I don't think anything on Nip/Tuck is PG.

Right. As a general rule you should probably never tell your grandmother to watch Nip/Tuck.

How do you feel about Castiel?
Love him
Loathe him
Fear him
Lust after him

- Interview conducted by Don Williams
Laeti Gouret
Modératrice / Fiancée à Grégory/ Beta des fics
Modératrice / Fiancée à Grégory/ Beta des fics

Féminin
Prénom : Laetitia Lucchini Gouret
Dernier épisode vu? : saison 11 épisode 15
Ton frère préféré? : Sam

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Ven 26 Sep - 18:50

merci pour cet info

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
RIP Chester à jamais dans nos cœurs   [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 27 Sep - 15:48

voilà le cw connect de misha pour supernatural season 4 ! attention spoiler sur castiel :)

oserais je dire qu'il est assez sexy dans ce cw connect lol

exellente video ...

Aphrodite
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺

Féminin
Prénom : Caly Gyllenhaalic & Unconditional 30STM'Fan !
Dernier épisode vu? : 11x18 : Hell's Angel

Ton frère préféré? : Le plus mimi : Sammy of course !!!!
Merci : 5

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 27 Sep - 18:17

Merci pour la vidéo ma Didi

Je le trouve sympathique ^^

J'essaierai de vous faire une petite traduc Wink
Sauf si il y a une autre volontaire What a Face lol!

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
₪ ø lll ·o."Don't regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are." Jared Leto ₪ ø lll ·o.
♥ "Be brave, follow dreams, say fuck to everybody and fight for what you believe in." Jared Leto
♥ "Never live your life for anyone but yourself." Jared Leto
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Cliquez ici -> Jared Heart, mon forum sur Jared Padalecki
http://www.jaredheart.com
winchy89
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 27 Sep - 18:59

Merci Didi !!!
Hmmm c'est vrai qu'il est pas mal :p
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Dim 28 Sep - 22:41

http://tvblog.ugo.com/index.php/tvblog/more/supernaturals_misha_collins_chats_with_ugo_about_angels_devils_and_winchest/

j'arrive pas afaire un copie coller sur ce site ca prend tout sinon avec .

jade si tu traduis va cherche rl'interview sur le lien . j'adore la photo de dean and misha c'ets l'episode 3 dans la voiture .
jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Lun 29 Sep - 23:02

Traduction de l'itv vidéo de Misha Collins pour CW Connect postée par Didi

Castiel va-t-il aider Dean à changer la perception qu'il a de lui-même?

Oui, je pense vraiment que Castiel va influencer Dean de manière positive parce que tout d'abord il l'a déjà fait, je ne pense pas qu'il peut avoir un effet plus positif sur quelqu'un que de l'extraire des entrailles de l'enfer. Je pense que Castiel pousse Dean à se poser des questions sur sa perception du monde, son attitude cynique envers le monde peut-être et à changer grâce à ce contact avec un ange.

Qu'est-ce qui a retenu votre intérêt à propos de ce rôle?

Le rôle de Castiel m'a attiré parce que c'est un rôle génial, il est incroyablement puissant, sage, il a 2000 ans, il est gentil et compatissant, c'est tout un registre. Mais il n'est certainement pas un petit ange chérubin aux ailes de plume assis sur un nuage à jouer de la harpe, c'est tout un rôle.

J'adore le personnage de Castiel et votre interprétation! Verra-t-on Castiel souvent?

Je ne sais pas si on verra beaucoup Castiel cette saison. Je suis presque autant dans le noir que vous. J'ai tourné 4 épisodes jusqu'ici et j'espère qu'il y en aura plus.

Croyez-vous un peu au surnaturel et aux sciences occultes, ou êtes-vous totalement sceptique à ce sujet?

Je ne sais pas si on peut me considérer comme quelqu'un qui y croit vraiment, mais je ne suis certainement pas un sceptique. Je pense qu'il y a beaucoup de choses inexpliquées qui se produisent dans l'univers et qu'on ne comprend pas et je sius totalement ouvert à la possibilité que les phénomènes surnaturels et occultes se produisent autour de nous tout le temps.

J'aimerais connaître l'histoire qui se cache derrière votre nom.

Ma mère, quand elle est allée à la fac, est partie en Russie et elle a eu une histoire avec un gars qui s'appelait Misha et au grand dam de mon père, elle m'a appelé comme lui. Voilà l'histoire de mon nom.

Pourquoi les frères n'ont jamais entendu parler d'anges avant Castiel?

On n'a pas vu Castiel avant parce que les choses ne se passaient pas aussi mal sur Terre. Dans le monde de SPN, les anges ne sont pas venus sur Terre depuis 2000 ans, et ils ne reviennent que maintenant, car les armées de l'enfer menacent de s'élever maintenant que les sceaux sont brisés, et on a atteint la possibilité d'une confrontation apocalyptique depuis 2000 ans. C'est pourquoi je n'apparais que maintenant car avant les choses n'étaient pas aussi mauvaises.

Avez-vous déjà participé à un projet suivi par une communauté de fan aussi dévouée que la nôtre? J'espère qu'on ne vous a pas effrayé...

Non, je n'ai jamais été sur un projet avec une communauté de fans si avides et ça ne me fais pas fuir, peut-être que je devrais, je ne sais pas, mais tout le monde semble tellement cool, d'un grand soutien, et géniaux... j'apprécie beaucoup l'interaction que j'ai eu avec les fans et tout ce que les gens ont dit, c'était formidable et c'est cool. Tout le monde semble cool, bien et respectueux, je trouve pas ça effrayant, c'est génial.
jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Lun 29 Sep - 23:41

Traduction de l'article itv de Misha Collins posté par Deanvica

On se souvient tous l'année dernière de l'introduction des personnages de Ruby et Bela dans le duo de SPN. Alors que Ruby semblait finalement échapper au mécontentement des fans, la valeur de Bela dans la série fut un problème tenace pour la communauté de fans et le ton de la série. Pour le nouvel arrivant, Misha Collins, l'ignorance était une félicité. ''Je ne savais pas que les fans examinaient la série d'aussi près. Si j'avais su, je pense que cela aurait eu un effet négatif sur moi – j'aurais été trop timide et gêné, '' me dit Misha Collins lors d'une interview menée plus tôt dans l'après-midi. Dans un série où les nouveaux personnages coulent ou nagent, ''je suis certainement heureux de faire partie de ceux qui nagent, '' admet-il.

Collins est devenu au courant de l'examen intense sur le monde virtuel de SPN. ''je n'ai pas encore regardé sur Internet, mais quelqu'un m'a envoyé un lien vers un site où on pouvait voir qu'il décortiquaient tous mes mouvements corporels. C'était incroyable.''

Comparé à l'accueil difficile de de Ruby et de Bela, le personnage de Misha, Castiel, a été accueilli à bras ouverts. Bien sûr, ce fut en partie parce qu'il a secouru un des deux personnages bien-aimés de la série. L'autre raison pourrait être de savoir ce que l'apparition de Castiel signifie pour la mythologie globale de la série. L'arrivée d'un ange dans le mythe SPN apporte une connotation apocalyptique.

Misha joue le rôle de Castiel, un ange qui a secouru Dean de l'enfer dans le premier épisode. Les anges, et toute autre force du bien, ont été complètement absents du ciel de SPN. L'effet sur le paysage de la série a été profond : un monde abandonné aux folies des démons.

Maintenant, avec l'arrivée de Castiel, cette règle a été irrévocablement brisée. '' les anges ne sont pas venus sur Terre depuis 2000 ans dans SPN, '' explique Collins. ''L'humanité a donc été en quelque sorte livrée à elle-même. Mais maintenant il y a cette histoire de sceaux qui ont été brisés et qui permettent aux forces de l'enfer d'être lâchées sur Terre. Avant, les anges n'intervenaient pas parce que les choses ne tournaient pas aussi mal. Maintenant elles tournent très mal.''

Pour son inspiration, Misha ne s'est cependant pas exclusivement fié à la mythologie de la série. ''J'ai lu les Révélations.'' admet-il. ''J'ai un peu regardé la série mais tout ce dont j'avais besoin pour le personnage se trouvait dans le scénario – surtout le dialogue. Son anglais est très différent du nôtre et cela m'a aidé à former une cadence pour le rôle.''

En ce qui concerne des choses plus terriennes, j'ai dû posé à Misha la même question que je pose à tous ceux qui s'attaquent au crew de SPN : quel frère gagnerait dans un combat? ''ces gars sont grands. Il y a beaucoup de gens à la télé que tu vois en personne et tu te dis 'oh, t'es une mini-version de toi-même'. Mais ces deux-là sont géants. Jared me domine. L'avantage de Jared, c'est sa taille et sa masse mais le centre de gravité plus bas de Jensen pourrait lui être avantageux. Qui sait?''

quant à savoir si on sera souvent amené à voir Misha cette saison, il révèle, ''ils ont tourné 7 épisodes, et j'en ai fait 4.'' mais il finit par admettre '' je suis prêt à intervenir mais je pense que je suis là en cas de besoin.''
winchy89
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mar 30 Sep - 19:07

Merci pour la trad' =)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Ven 3 Oct - 1:11

http://community.livejournal.com/dean_sam/5749399.html?view=55398807#t55398807

02 October 2008 @ 09:26 pm
New SPOILERY Misha interview
From the cw source. Beware, it's spoilery and also features a few small clips from tonight's episode.
jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Ven 3 Oct - 1:28

hiiiiii, merci isa pour la vidéo sur Misha Collins !! je l'adoooooooore !!! 284832

(je sens que je vais faire des infidélités aux frères Winchester... Embarassed )
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   

interviews de Misha Collins !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant