Winchester Boys

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerGroupesConnexion
Elle-Blog.comCe site est enregistré sur l´annuaire dans la catégorie > Loisirs > Séries TV
Votez pour le Winchester Boys Hypnoweb Network, prenez les commandes de vos séries tvSupport independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Partagez | 

interviews de Misha Collins !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin
Prénom : Didi ( Amandine )
Dernier épisode vu? : 5.19 Point Of No Return
Ton frère préféré? : Dean / Sammy
Merci : 1

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 6 Mai - 0:01

voiçi une nouvelle petite interview scifi universe de misha !

ten minutes with supernatural's misha collins !

Ten Minutes with Supernatural’s Misha Collins
by Cynthia on May 4th, 2009
It’s been nearly a year since we were introduced to Supernatural’s first angel in residence, Castiel. With his unblinking stare and deep, humorless voice, he’s been guiding Dean Winchester down a biblical path that’s leading them all straight into the ultimate maelstrom known as the apocalypse.

But when the director yells cut, Castiel falls away and in his place stands the witty and charming Misha Collins, fitting in on the Supernatural set as if he’d been there since day one.

Listen in as Misha Collins talks to me about body swaps, the fear of God and his recent dual role as both Castiel and the human vessel he calls home.

Cyn: Last week’s episode “The Rapture,” was a total tour de force for you, wasn’t it? How hard was it to play two different characters in the same episode?

Misha: It was a challenge on a couple of levels. I needed to really flush out a distinct character [for Jimmy] that was going to have different physical, vocal, and personality traits so that there was going to be a clear distinction between him and Castiel. It was a challenge to stay on top of exactly where I was in the story, because there were flashbacks and different arcs for each of the characters, so there was a lot going on that required me to be attentive. It was interesting and I enjoyed it. Maybe next season I could ask Eric to let me play all the characters . . .

Cyn: Well, the fans have been bugging Eric Kripke for a body swap episode. So maybe one of the Winchester boys could change places with Castiel.

Misha: Oh, that would be fun. That would be a great opportunity to mock one another.

Cyn: If you made the switch, which of the boys would be easiest for you to mock. . . or shall we say, imitate?

Misha: (laughs) Jared and Jensen have both given me a lot of material to work with on the mocking, so it’s hard to say, probably a toss up. It would be more absurd for me to play Jared just because he seems so gigantic to me. He’s just so tall that there’s something in that that would be inherently, physically different. So, I think that that would probably be the most fun to do.

Cyn: When Castiel returned from his trip “home” he had some rather biting comments for Dean. What exactly happened up there to make him do such a 180?

Misha: I honestly don’t know that much more than you do about why the change in attitude, except for some things that I do know that you don’t know.

Cyn: Could you vague that up a bit more, Misha?

Misha: I’m guessing when I say, I think that [Castiel] was dragged up to heaven and he was tortured or very sternly rebuked in some way that, pardon the expression, put the fear of God back in him and now he’s back to toeing the party line, which is how he started.

I think that’s where Castiel was in episodes one and four of the season. But I think he started to have a lot of doubt and he started to develop a fondness for the boys and concern for their well being and I think that he was dragged back upstairs and. . . there was something a little bit telling in what Anna says. Something to the effect that it’s really, really bad news to be dragged back upstairs and that, to me, makes it sound like maybe there was some waterboarding that went on up there.

Cyn: That’s a tough concept for me. The fact that there are angels torturing angels in heaven.

Misha: Right. Well, you know in “On the Head of a Pin” we saw the angels asking Dean to do them a favor and help torture Alistair, so it’s certainly not something that is out of the realm of possibility. It’s something that’s in their toolbox that they would consider doing. It seems like, for angles, sometimes the ends do justify the means, which I think has been a source of a lot of Castiel’s doubt up until this point.

Cyn: Knowing how Supernatural likes to go out with a bang each season, I imagine you’ve had more than your share of hours on set recently.

Misha: The finale itself is a bigger episode than most, so they even added an extra day for the shooting just so they could get it all in. Definitely long hours but it’s a lot of fun.

Cyn: And will we be seeing more of you next season?

Misha: I got a letter, so it’s official and I’m delighted to be part of the show for next year.

Makes me happy, too, but I have to wonder. . . knowing nothing at all about how this season will end, I’m truly boggled by how Castiel will fit into the next season. Then again this is Supernatural, so Misha coming back doesn’t necessarily mean Castiel is coming back. I wouldn’t put it past Kripke to give us someone entirely new riding that talented body.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com
Aphrodite
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺

Féminin
Prénom : Caly Gyllenhaalic & Unconditional 30STM'Fan !
Dernier épisode vu? : 11x18 : Hell's Angel

Ton frère préféré? : Le plus mimi : Sammy of course !!!!
Merci : 5

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 6 Mai - 0:08

Très intéressante cette nouvelle interview Cool

Merci ma Didi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
₪ ø lll ·o."Don't regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are." Jared Leto ₪ ø lll ·o.
♥ "Be brave, follow dreams, say fuck to everybody and fight for what you believe in." Jared Leto
♥ "Never live your life for anyone but yourself." Jared Leto
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Cliquez ici -> Jared Heart, mon forum sur Jared Padalecki
http://www.jaredheart.com
Laeti Gouret
Modératrice / Fiancée à Grégory/ Beta des fics

Féminin
Prénom : Laetitia Lucchini Gouret
Dernier épisode vu? : saison 11 épisode 15
Ton frère préféré? : Sam

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mer 6 Mai - 13:14

Merci Didi

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
RIP Chester à jamais dans nos cœurs   [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 7 Mai - 12:18

voiçi 2 nouvelle super hyper méga géniales interview de notre misha !

( si qlq un a le temps de les traduire ce serait extra ! *blush* )

attention big spoilers pour supernatural !!

1ère !

The Rapture was such a big episode for Castiel. At the end, we see him break his emotional ties with Dean. And he sets himself back on a path to follow the original orders from above. Does this mean we are about to see Castiel become more of a hard ass with the brothers?

Misha Collins: Yes. I think so. We are going to see Castiel become more of a hard ass in the next episode. Certainly. And that continues through the finale as well. Basically, Castiel got his ass kicked when he got taken back to heaven. He was forced to tow the party line again. I don't know if he was brainwashed or indoctrinated. I don't know what happened, exactly. But he came back, and he is definitely going to Castiel up these last few episodes of the season. He is forcing himself to leave his feelings and empathy with Dean and Sam aside, and just serve to follow the orders of heaven. At the same time, I think he is the same angle. I don't think he has changed to his very core. He hasn't been turned into a robot altogether.

With Sam going so far over to the dark side, do you think Castiel is going to step in and help Sam? Or do you think its just going to be an "Angels versus Sam" plotline?

Misha Collins: I don't know where this story is going to go. Seeing historically how Eric Kripke has molded and shaped the story, it seems that he likes to play with extremes and opposites. Pushing Sam's character, who used to be the good and pure, innocent, almost dull-eyed of the two brothers from the very beginning, into dealing with demons as much as possible is the most interesting arc for the Sam character. As far as I am concerned, and as far as Jared Padalecki is concerned as well. It allows him to explore a different spectrum of his own psyche. My own gut instinct is that they will never let him go too far. Because we have all grown to really love that character. I can't imagine not having some sort of redemption for him. But again, I have no idea. No one has talked to me about it. I have no insight other than my own wishes on how I'd like to see it go.

Copy that. For the season finale, it is called Lucifer Rising. Can you talk about how Castiel fits into the plot?

Misha Collins: The finale is all about Sam and Dean doing everything possible to keep the final seal from being broken. Castiel is going to be right in there, involved in that process. Without ruining it, I don't think I can tell you much more than that.

With so much drama happening within the circle of angels themselves, who do you think Castiel is taking orders from at this point?

Misha Collins: I think Castiel is taking orders from Zachariah, whom we have met. And other angels that are higher up on the angelic hierarchy than him. I think that Castiel still has some conflict about it internally. I think he is being a good little soldier now, and that he is following those orders.

With Sam and Dean's father having been placed in Hell a few seasons back, and knowing that Castiel is the only one who can bring people out, do you think he will go into Hell and get John Winchester and bring him back?

Misha Collins: I don't know about that. I haven't talked to anyone about extricating John from Hell. Sorry. Jeffery Dean Morgan has become such a big movie star, I think it would be very expensive to bring him back from Hell.

I hear that!

Misha Collins: But then again, who knows?

Do you know what is being planned for your character in season five?

Misha Collins: I don't know. The writers just got back into the writer's room yesterday. And I think they are just now starting to hash out what happens with season five. I am going to be in season five. But I don't know to what capacity. Or what my role is going to be. Yeah. I have no idea. I don't even know if Eric knows where he is planning on taking this. I know he leaves a little room for creative latitude, and letting things evolve. But I don't know much.

What do you know!

Misha Collins: I am a frustrating interviewee, huh? I'm like Ronald Reagan. I don't remember and I don't recall.

What have you heard about season five being the last season?

Misha Collins: I have heard rumblings here and there. But I have also heard that its, by no stretch of the imagination, true. Or a done deal. Or that anyone actually knows that. I think there are a lot of rumors going on. I talked to Jared and Jensen about it when we were in Australia. Basically, they said that when the show was conceived, Eric Kripe had to prove to the network that he could give them at least five years worth of a show. He told them, "I have this much of a story idea. And it will last for five years. What do you think?" And they said, "Great. You can definitely sustain that for five years." Along that line, I think there has been some confusion. Some things have been taken out of context. It has been turned into, "It's only five years, and its definitely ending at that point." Nobody I have talked to has said that is the case. I think Jared and Jensen have contracts that don't expire until season six. I don't see any reason why it would all have to end with season five. But I am not sitting in the captain's chair on this.

If it did come to an end, how would you like to see your character go out?

Misha Collins: Maybe with seventy virgins.

didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 7 Mai - 12:22

2ème (buddy)

We love Misha Collins. Last September we talked with the then-new Supernatural star about developing the role of Castiel and what it was like to work with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. Then in March
we talked with him again, this time about his future on Supernatural, the possibility of a sixth season for the series and his grandmother's reaction to his appearence on Nip/Tuck.

On the heels of last Thursday's Misha-centric episode "The Rapture", the Supernatural actor was great enough to check in with us again. In our latest conversation he tells us why he thinks Castiel is now taking Heaven's company line with Sam and Dean, shares his personal plans for the summer, and answers the questions you sent us on our Supernatural Twitter site.

Hi, this is John from BuddyTV and I'm talking to Misha Collins from Supernatural. How's it going?

Great!

You just had the big episode - the big Castiel episode - "The Rapture." What was it like getting to play a different character and explore Castiel's back story?

It was great! It was great to get out of the trench coat for a few hours. Yeah. It was fun to play someone who actually had some emotions and interacted on a more human level for a change.

Did it help to inform anything about how you had been playing the character?

No, I don't think so. I wish I could say "Yes! Yes, it's all very clear to me now and I'm completely satisfied." No. I feel like the Jimmy backstory actually - by some miracle - was something like I kind of had imagined the backstory to be - that Castiel had inhabited the vessel of a willing participant somehow, and he'd been pious and maybe a little bit of a zealot, which I think was true of Jimmy. Moving forward I think it makes it kind of complicated. Because moving forward, now I know that Jimmy is still somehow trapped inside of Castiel, and that there's another pair of eyes watching everything from inside. That's going to be really interesting.

We also saw Castiel take a few steps back when he came back, then. How do you feel about Castiel going back to that hard line?

I think that it gives him a lot of room to grow, which is good. I think that it ups the stakes for Castiel. It is really important for him to follow the orders of his heavenly commanders. He had been straying from the party line a bit. Now he's back in order and I think that if he's going to help Sam or Dean in the future it's going to make those decisions that much more difficult. So I think it ups the stakes for him and it probably puts some distance between him and the boys. Yeah, we'll see. We'll see how it plays out.

It seemed watching it that Castiel is [take the party line] but he still doesn't quite go along with that.

It's not like he went upstairs and was lobotomizes and now he's a totally different personality. I think he went up to heaven and he was tortured, and he was indoctrinated and now he's back on board. But he's still the same angel. So he's not inherently a totally different being at this point.

Is the idea that there's torture in Heaven something that you've discussed? Or is that something that you're trying to read into it?

That is something that I am reading into it.

So you're not really sure exactly how Heaven 'is' in this Supernatural world?

No, I mean, it hasn't been any more clearly defined for me than it has for anyone else. I just operate with my imagination. But it seems like the clues kind of line up there - the way Anna talked about it being a very, very bad thing to be dragged back upstairs. The intensity with which she said that made it sound like something bad was happening to Castiel. Earlier in the season disobedience was likened in the dialogue with murder one on Earth. So it's clear that it is hierarchical and that there are rules that are not to be broken, and there are consequences if they are. Now what those consequences are, what angelic torture looks like if it happens, I don't know. I imagine it's not all friendly up there on the clouds.

Yeah. We also asked some of the Supernatural fans following us on Twitter what they'd like to know. We saw the difference in the voice and the mannerisms between Castiel and Jimmy, and listening to you it sounds like Jimmy is more you. So Angie wants to know how you put on that gruff Castiel voice. Is that at all straining for you?

It's not terribly straining. So far I've been able to endure. I think that my real voice is probably somewhere between the two. I pushed it to a more boyish kind of sound with Jimmy to make the contrast stronger. I made the decision early on to go with a gruff, resonant voice because it says in the first script that Castiel's real voice was blowing out windows. And so I thought 'Oh, okay, so he should have a very deep, serious voice.' The character has lasted for much longer than I expected.

Do you have any plans for the summer hiatus off the show until next season starts?

Yes. I am going to go on a long bike touring trip. I am going to go to a convention in Birmingham. And I am going to go up to Vancouver and rent a house up there for next season.

( un clip audio dans le lien avec l'interview )
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 7 Mai - 12:51

voiçi une interview de misha pour ecclipse mag !
attention spoilers Supernatural

TELEVISION INTERVIEW: Getting Angelic with Misha Collins
May 6th, 2009 · Posted by: M R Reed in Hollywood Insider
Buzz up!Supernatural season 4 has been a wild roller coaster ride for fans and viewers alike as Dean and Sam Winchester (Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki) have faced some of the toughest challenges of their ‘hunter’ careers: from Dean being pulled out of hell by an angel to take on a mission from God to Sam becoming addicted to the demon blood from which he gains powers to defeat those very same demons. Along for this ride with the Winchester brothers is the Angel Castiel, played by the charming and very talented Misha Collins who recently received his official notice that his character is going to be regular in the upcoming Supernatural season five.

Yet before fans, viewers and actors cross that bridge, there are two more episodes left in season four and they promise to be the wildest part of the ride yet and Eclipse Magazine had a chance to spend ten minutes talking to Misha Collins about his role so far in season four as the angel Castiel.

“I think Castiel is one of the most interesting roles I’ve taken on,” Misha says when asked about the difficulty of playing a character to which human emotions are an alien thing to him. “Castiel hasn’t been among humans for several thousand years and he is not sure what humanity is about, but he is learning from his association with Dean to tap into emotions and to feel them,” Collins says of Castiel. At he same time though the actor has also been appreciating the challenge of playing a character with little or no emotions.

“I’ve enjoyed playing this character to which emotions and not being human is a vital part of who he is. In stepping outside of humaness and having to play a nonhuman role has given me an opportunity to look at my own humanity and actions as a human being. It’s been an interesting experience.”

Misha says that playing this kind of character that hasn’t interacted with humans or been inside of human form for thousands of years also affects the way that Castiel deals with physical confrontation. “Castiel isn’t used to being human and dealing with the reactions that the human body has to pain. He can put his hand on a hot burner and know that the body he is in is feeling the pain, but Castiel is slow to react to it because he has to take time to process it. That’s why he doesn’t always have the best reactions in a physical fight because he is used to battling on a more supernatural level with different powers and perceptions.”

In the latest episode, ‘The Rapture’, fans and viewers got to see how Castiel came to chose the human form he is possessing and we got to meet the man behind the angel, Jimmy Novak. I asked Misha what it was like to be basically playing three different characters at one time since we not only see him playing Castiel, but both Jimmy in present time and in flashbacks.

“It was challenging,” Misha says with a laugh. “This is the first time I had to actually read a script over three times before I was able to feel comfortable with how I was going to approach this kind of jumping back and forth between Jimmy in the present and how he was in the flashbacks and go back into playing Castiel. Thankfully I have an excellent crew to work with. Jared and Jensen are great guys to be hanging out with and working with. Everyone in the Supernatural family is very supportive. It’s one of the best sets I’ve worked on.”

At the end of ‘The Rapture’, we see that Castiel, who had been summarily yanked from Jimmy’s body and sent back to heaven for what we can only assume was something akin to an ‘attitude adjustment’, was back to being very unemotional and seemed to had lost all the ‘humanizing’ he had undergone from befriending Dean. I asked Misha if this ‘hard reset’ of his character was because of the renewal of ‘Supernatural’ for a fifth season and the possible need to put the brakes on his character’s development so that things could be stretched out more slowly.

“Actually the hard reset was necessary for what is coming up in the final two episodes,” Misha says while being careful not to give out too much of spoiler. “We are going to see Castiel going through changes again before season four is over.”

The one thing that hasn’t changed however is Castiel’s wardrobe. At the end of ‘The Rapture’ Castiel was still wearing the same ‘holy tax account’ outfit he was wearing in the season opener, ‘Lazarus Rising’. Misha was a bit surprised about this as well.

“You would think that the first thing Jimmy would have done when he got home was put on totally different clothes,” Collins says with a laugh. When I mention that despite the constant wear, Castiel’s clothing still looks to be in pretty good shape, Misha lets us in on a little known secret about his character. “Not only can Castiel heal the human body he’s possessing, but he has magical clothes mending abilities as well.”

Good thing too, cause with Misha getting the official nod to regular character status in season five, it looks like Cas is going to be wearing those threads for a little bit longer.

Outside of working on ‘Supernatural’, Misha Collins has been taking part in the adventures of being a convention guest at ‘Supernatural’ related conventions held in the USA by Creation Conventions and most recently the All Hell Breaks Loose convention in Sydney, Australia. “It’s been a wonderful experience and nothing is more humbling or more rewarding than being on stage for a roomful of people who love your work and your character and want to share that love with you,” Misha says of his warm reception by fans attending the conventions.

Besides his first foray into convention attendance, ‘Supernatural’ is also Misha Collin’s first time to be involved in something that has merchandising attached to it and he is looking forward seeing what kind of Castiel merchandizing is on its way.

“My belief is you really haven’t made the big time until your face is on a dinner plate,” he laughs then asks me what kind of things he might have to look forward to seeing himself on. I tell him its pretty much everything from trading cards to calendars to jewelry. I think I left Misha a little overwhelmed by what’s in store for him on that front as the publicist told us our time was up.

And so that was our ten minutes with Misha Collins a.k.a the angel Castiel, but fans and viewers can catch him along with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki on the CW Network Thursday nights at 9PM EST as ‘Supernatural’ rolls out it’s final two episodes of season four. This coming Thursday, May 7th at 9PM EST is ‘When the Levee Breaks’.

DEAN AND BOBBY TRAP SAM IN THE PANIC ROOM — Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) lock Sam (Jared Padalecki) in Bobby’s panic room so he can detox from the demon blood. However, as Bobby sees more seals are being broken he tells Dean they should let Sam out to help them fight the impending apocalypse. Dean disagrees and goes to Castiel (Misha Collins) for help. Sam and Dean have a big blowout confrontation. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble.

Alaiena
Chasseur expérimenté

Féminin
Humeur : Ca devrait être interdit d'être si beau : Hein Jared ?
Prénom : Elodie
Dernier épisode vu? : Saison 4. Episodes 22
Ton frère préféré? : Sam, pour son corps, pour son regard, pour sa bouche, pour son caractère, pour ca façon de s'habiller.

Je l'aime !!
Merci : 0

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 7 Mai - 14:12

On peut avoir une traduction, parce que la je capte pas trop le contenu
Aphrodite

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Jeu 7 Mai - 21:14

Merci pour les interviews ma Didi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Pour le moment, je les ai survolé mais je les lirai plus attentivement demain What a Face

J'essaierai de vous en faire un résumé Rolling Eyes , parce que j'ai pas le temps de faire une vrai traduction What a Face

Désolée Embarassed

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
₪ ø lll ·o."Don't regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are." Jared Leto ₪ ø lll ·o.
♥ "Be brave, follow dreams, say fuck to everybody and fight for what you believe in." Jared Leto

didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mar 12 Mai - 8:44

interview de misha pour blospot !

First of all, I just want to say how brilliantly you played both Jimmy and Castiel last week. Was that difficult trying to portray two people who are so different from each other?
MC: Well, you know, I think it made it easier that they were so different. I think that if Castiel and Jimmy had been similar characters, it would have been a lot harder to flesh out. Just from the writing [of the episode], it was so clear that they were not at all alike, so that made it easier to make a distinction [between the two] and create a different character. More than anything, it was kind of fun [playing two people]. You don’t get to do that very often. You get to play two sides of one character, but not two sides of two characters. In the flashbacks, I got to play the old Jimmy and the new Jimmy, and the old Castiel and the new Castiel. It was a lot to work with. It certainly kept me busy for the eight days of shooting.

You are one of the few cast members that is already confirmed to be coming back next year. Have they discussed what kind of role Cas or Jimmy might play in season five?
MC: If they have talked about it, they haven’t talked about it with me! So, I don’t know. But I do know that I am going to be back. I just don’t know what my role is going to be. I have a suspicion it’s going to be Castiel and not Jimmy though.

The last episode seemed to indicate that Jimmy was giving himself over to Castiel for good. Is Jimmy gone forever?
MC: I wouldn’t even want to hazard a guess. It seems on "Supernatural," it doesn’t matter how dead or gone you think someone is, there’s always a chance that they come back. So, I’m sure that holds true for Jimmy as well.

It’s probably best that Castiel will have control over Jimmy’s body since the apocalypse is coming. What can you tell us about these last two episodes?
MC: There’s a lot going on between Sam and Dean. Sam is going through the DTs. He’s been locked up by Bobby and Dean, and they are sort of forcing him to go cold turkey [off of the demon blood]. And not having the demon blood is putting Sam through some serious withdrawal, so he’s not happy with Dean. And that’s driving a bit of a wedge between the two brothers in the next two episodes. That’s putting it mildly. It’s more than a wedge. And then the final battle is boiling down to the final seal and Sam and Dean trying to prevent it from breaking. That’s what they’re after in the end. Beyond that, I don’t know what I should say.

Can you talk about where Castiel fits in with everything? It seems like he’d be vital in trying to prevent the seal from being broken.
MC: I wish I could tell you [where he fits in], but I can’t. I can’t think of anything to say without giving away too much. He’s going to be there. I can tell you that. But that’s not a very good spoiler, is it?

Well, at least we know he’ll be there, and hopefully he can assist the boys. Since Sam is dealing with the demon blood addiction, is there any chance we’ll see Cas interacting more with him in the future?
MC: I think that’s entirely possible. I don’t really know what’s going on in the future. [But] this season, the next couple of episodes, the relationship [that] is going to be more played out [is the one between] Sam and Dean. What happens next season is anyone’s guess. I think it would be interesting to explore [the Sam and Castiel] relationship more.

It would be nice, since Sam was the one who always believed in things like angels, while Dean didn’t.
MC: Yeah. It’s interesting the arc they chose to take with the two brothers because Dean was clearly, well, I don’t know about atheist, but certainly the more agnostic of the two. And for him to be the one who’s primarily interacting with the angels and for the more devout one [to have taken the route Sam did], it’s interesting. And I think it’s more interesting to have the believer be [drinking demon blood]. It just pushes them both. And for the same reason, I think that, as Sam is wrestling with the demon qualities, it’ll be more interesting for him to have interaction with Castiel, the angel, next season.

That influence would be especially important now that Castiel is back in Jimmy’s body and he seems to be back to following the angel rules. Is that correct to assume that Cas has changed back and is no longer questioning authority?
MC: Yeah, that’s definitely what’s] going on with him. My own personal take on what happened [when Castiel left Jimmy’s body] is he was somehow tortured or very seriously rebuked and threatened when he was up in Heaven, and he now is towing the party line again. But I think that he still has some internal conflict about it, I don’t think he’s ever going to be the perfect little soldier [again], and he hasn’t been turned into a [robot] totally. So he still has a lot of the same thoughts that he used to have [before he disappeared], but he’s definitely back to being a good little soldier.

Is there any chance we might get some kind of indication on the show what happened, like a comment or a flashback of sorts?
MC: I don’t know how they would do that, because Castiel -- outside of Jimmy’s body -- would be an angel, and we know that angels can’t be seen by human beings without their eyes being burned out. So if they did show that, they would have to burn out the entire viewing audience’s eyes. Which I think would be some sort of liability for the CW.

Not to mention that “Supernatural”’s viewership might take a serious hit.
MC: Exactly. Unless they were starting to make a shift to a purely audio version of the show, like a radio play. In which case, it might actually be a good move because it would save a bundle on production costs.

All the fans could just listen to “Supernatural” on their iPod.
MC: Exactly. [Laughs] I don’t know why I’m not a network executive. These are good ideas!

Aphrodite

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Mar 12 Mai - 23:55

Encore une interview très intéressante Cool

Merci ma Didi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin
Dernier épisode vu? : Saison 4 en cours
Ton frère préféré? : Les deux ?...

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Ven 15 Mai - 22:38

didi*padackles a écrit:
voiçi une nouvelle petite interview scifi universe de misha !

ten minutes with supernatural's misha collins !

Ten Minutes with Supernatural’s Misha Collins
by Cynthia on May 4th, 2009
It’s been nearly a year since we were introduced to Supernatural’s first angel in residence, Castiel. With his unblinking stare and deep, humorless voice, he’s been guiding Dean Winchester down a biblical path that’s leading them all straight into the ultimate maelstrom known as the apocalypse.

But when the director yells cut, Castiel falls away and in his place stands the witty and charming Misha Collins, fitting in on the Supernatural set as if he’d been there since day one.

Listen in as Misha Collins talks to me about body swaps, the fear of God and his recent dual role as both Castiel and the human vessel he calls home.

Cyn: Last week’s episode “The Rapture,” was a total tour de force for you, wasn’t it? How hard was it to play two different characters in the same episode?

Misha: It was a challenge on a couple of levels. I needed to really flush out a distinct character [for Jimmy] that was going to have different physical, vocal, and personality traits so that there was going to be a clear distinction between him and Castiel. It was a challenge to stay on top of exactly where I was in the story, because there were flashbacks and different arcs for each of the characters, so there was a lot going on that required me to be attentive. It was interesting and I enjoyed it. Maybe next season I could ask Eric to let me play all the characters . . .

Cyn: Well, the fans have been bugging Eric Kripke for a body swap episode. So maybe one of the Winchester boys could change places with Castiel.

Misha: Oh, that would be fun. That would be a great opportunity to mock one another.

Cyn: If you made the switch, which of the boys would be easiest for you to mock. . . or shall we say, imitate?

Misha: (laughs) Jared and Jensen have both given me a lot of material to work with on the mocking, so it’s hard to say, probably a toss up. It would be more absurd for me to play Jared just because he seems so gigantic to me. He’s just so tall that there’s something in that that would be inherently, physically different. So, I think that that would probably be the most fun to do.

Cyn: When Castiel returned from his trip “home” he had some rather biting comments for Dean. What exactly happened up there to make him do such a 180?

Misha: I honestly don’t know that much more than you do about why the change in attitude, except for some things that I do know that you don’t know.

Cyn: Could you vague that up a bit more, Misha?

Misha: I’m guessing when I say, I think that [Castiel] was dragged up to heaven and he was tortured or very sternly rebuked in some way that, pardon the expression, put the fear of God back in him and now he’s back to toeing the party line, which is how he started.

I think that’s where Castiel was in episodes one and four of the season. But I think he started to have a lot of doubt and he started to develop a fondness for the boys and concern for their well being and I think that he was dragged back upstairs and. . . there was something a little bit telling in what Anna says. Something to the effect that it’s really, really bad news to be dragged back upstairs and that, to me, makes it sound like maybe there was some waterboarding that went on up there.

Cyn: That’s a tough concept for me. The fact that there are angels torturing angels in heaven.

Misha: Right. Well, you know in “On the Head of a Pin” we saw the angels asking Dean to do them a favor and help torture Alistair, so it’s certainly not something that is out of the realm of possibility. It’s something that’s in their toolbox that they would consider doing. It seems like, for angles, sometimes the ends do justify the means, which I think has been a source of a lot of Castiel’s doubt up until this point.

Cyn: Knowing how Supernatural likes to go out with a bang each season, I imagine you’ve had more than your share of hours on set recently.

Misha: The finale itself is a bigger episode than most, so they even added an extra day for the shooting just so they could get it all in. Definitely long hours but it’s a lot of fun.

Cyn: And will we be seeing more of you next season?

Misha: I got a letter, so it’s official and I’m delighted to be part of the show for next year.

Makes me happy, too, but I have to wonder. . . knowing nothing at all about how this season will end, I’m truly boggled by how Castiel will fit into the next season. Then again this is Supernatural, so Misha coming back doesn’t necessarily mean Castiel is coming back. I wouldn’t put it past Kripke to give us someone entirely new riding that talented body.

Traduction ! (avec du retard mais mieux vaut tard que jamais lol)

Ça fait presque un an qu’on nous a présenté au premier ange de Supernatural, Castiel. Avec son regard impassible et sa voix grave et sans humour, il a guidé Dean sur une voie biblique qui les a menés tout droit vers le maëlstrom ultime qu’est l’apocalypse.

Mais quand le metteur en scène crie « Coupez », Castiel s’envole pour faire place au charmant et plein d’esprit Misha Collins, qui a trouvé sa place sur le plateau de Supernatural comme s’il y avait été depuis le premier jour.

L’épisode de la semiane dernière « The Rapture » fut un tour de force pour vous, n’est-ce pas ? dans quelle mesure a-t-il été difficile de jouer deux personnages différents dans le même épisode ?

C’était un défi à différents niveaux. Je devais faire ressortit un personnage distinct (pour Jimmy) qui allait avoir des traits physiques, vocaux et de personnalité différents pour qu’il y ait une distinction claire entre lui et Castiel. C’était un défi de rester au même niveau dans l’histoire car il y avait des flashbacks et différents arcs pour chaque personnage, et je devais donc être attentif à beaucoup de choses. C’était intéressant et j’ai beaucoup aimé. Peut-être que la saison prochaine, je pourrais demander à Eric de me laisser jouer tous les personnages...

les fans ont supplié Eric pour faire un épisode lors duquel il y aurait un échange de corps. Alors peut-être qu’un des Winchester pourrait changer de corps avec Castiel.

Oh, ça serait amusant. Ça serait une occasion géniale de singer un autre.

si vous faisiez l’échange, lequel des deux boys serait-il plus facile d’imiter ?

(rit) Jared et Jensen m’ont donné tous les deux beaucoup de substance à travailler pour l’imitation, donc ça serait un choix difficile à faire. Il serait plus absurde pour moi de jouer Jared parce qu’il me parait si géant. Il est tellement grand qu’il y a quelque chose qui serait par nature physiquement différent. Donc je pense que ça serait plus amusant à faire.

quand Castiel est revenu de son séjour à la « maison », il a eu des mots durs envers Dean. Que s’est-il passé exactement là-haut pour qu’il fasse un tel revirement à 180° ?

Honnêtement, je ne sais pas plus de choses que vous sur le changement de comportement, sauf pour certaines choses que je sais mais pas vous.

pourriez-vous être encore plus vague que ça, Misha ?

Ce sont juste des suppositions, je pense que Castiel a été rappelé au Ciel et torturé ou très sévèrement blâmé d’une sorte que, pardonnez l’expression, la crainte de Dieu lui est revenu et maintenant, il est de retour pour suivre la ligne de son camp, de la même manière qu’il a commencé.
Je pense que c’est là où Castiel était dans les épisodes 1 et 4 de la saison. Mais je pense qu’il a commencé à avoir plein de doutes et à développer une certaine tendresse pour les boys et des inquiétudes pour leur bien-être, et je pense qu’il a été ramené au Ciel... et on en sait un peu d’après les dires d’Anna. Que c’est une très mauvaise nouvelle d’être rappelé au Ciel et pour moi on dirait qu’il y a eu de la torture là-dessous.

c’est un concept dur à imaginer pour moi. Le fait qu’il y ait des anges qui torturent des anges au paradis.

Vous savez, dans l’épisode « On the Head of a Pin », on a vu les anges demandé à Dean de leur fair eune faveur et de torturer Alistair, donc ce n’est certainement pas une chose qui soit inenvisageable. C’est une chose qu’il garde dans leur boite à outils et qu’ils n’hésiteraient pas à utiliser. Il semblerait que pour les anges, la fin justifie les moyens, ce qui je pense, a été la source de nombreux doutes de Castiel jusqu’ici.

sachant que Supernatural aime finir en fanfare chaque saison, j’imagine que vous avez eu plus que votre part d’heures de tournage récemment.

Le finale lui-même est un épisode plus gros que d’habitude et ils ont même rajouté un jour supplémentaire de tournage pour pouvoir tout finir. Sans aucun doute de longues heures mais c’est très amusant.

et vous verra-t-on plus la saison prochaine ?

J’ai reçu une lettre, c’est donc officiel et je suis ravi de faire partie de la série l’année prochaine.

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Ven 15 Mai - 23:20

didi*padackles a écrit:
voiçi 2 nouvelle super hyper méga géniales interview de notre misha !

( si qlq un a le temps de les traduire ce serait extra ! *blush* )

attention big spoilers pour supernatural !!

1ère !

The Rapture was such a big episode for Castiel. At the end, we see him break his emotional ties with Dean. And he sets himself back on a path to follow the original orders from above. Does this mean we are about to see Castiel become more of a hard ass with the brothers?

Misha Collins: Yes. I think so. We are going to see Castiel become more of a hard ass in the next episode. Certainly. And that continues through the finale as well. Basically, Castiel got his ass kicked when he got taken back to heaven. He was forced to tow the party line again. I don't know if he was brainwashed or indoctrinated. I don't know what happened, exactly. But he came back, and he is definitely going to Castiel up these last few episodes of the season. He is forcing himself to leave his feelings and empathy with Dean and Sam aside, and just serve to follow the orders of heaven. At the same time, I think he is the same angle. I don't think he has changed to his very core. He hasn't been turned into a robot altogether.

With Sam going so far over to the dark side, do you think Castiel is going to step in and help Sam? Or do you think its just going to be an "Angels versus Sam" plotline?

Misha Collins: I don't know where this story is going to go. Seeing historically how Eric Kripke has molded and shaped the story, it seems that he likes to play with extremes and opposites. Pushing Sam's character, who used to be the good and pure, innocent, almost dull-eyed of the two brothers from the very beginning, into dealing with demons as much as possible is the most interesting arc for the Sam character. As far as I am concerned, and as far as Jared Padalecki is concerned as well. It allows him to explore a different spectrum of his own psyche. My own gut instinct is that they will never let him go too far. Because we have all grown to really love that character. I can't imagine not having some sort of redemption for him. But again, I have no idea. No one has talked to me about it. I have no insight other than my own wishes on how I'd like to see it go.

Copy that. For the season finale, it is called Lucifer Rising. Can you talk about how Castiel fits into the plot?

Misha Collins: The finale is all about Sam and Dean doing everything possible to keep the final seal from being broken. Castiel is going to be right in there, involved in that process. Without ruining it, I don't think I can tell you much more than that.

With so much drama happening within the circle of angels themselves, who do you think Castiel is taking orders from at this point?

Misha Collins: I think Castiel is taking orders from Zachariah, whom we have met. And other angels that are higher up on the angelic hierarchy than him. I think that Castiel still has some conflict about it internally. I think he is being a good little soldier now, and that he is following those orders.

With Sam and Dean's father having been placed in Hell a few seasons back, and knowing that Castiel is the only one who can bring people out, do you think he will go into Hell and get John Winchester and bring him back?

Misha Collins: I don't know about that. I haven't talked to anyone about extricating John from Hell. Sorry. Jeffery Dean Morgan has become such a big movie star, I think it would be very expensive to bring him back from Hell.

I hear that!

Misha Collins: But then again, who knows?

Do you know what is being planned for your character in season five?

Misha Collins: I don't know. The writers just got back into the writer's room yesterday. And I think they are just now starting to hash out what happens with season five. I am going to be in season five. But I don't know to what capacity. Or what my role is going to be. Yeah. I have no idea. I don't even know if Eric knows where he is planning on taking this. I know he leaves a little room for creative latitude, and letting things evolve. But I don't know much.

What do you know!

Misha Collins: I am a frustrating interviewee, huh? I'm like Ronald Reagan. I don't remember and I don't recall.

What have you heard about season five being the last season?

Misha Collins: I have heard rumblings here and there. But I have also heard that its, by no stretch of the imagination, true. Or a done deal. Or that anyone actually knows that. I think there are a lot of rumors going on. I talked to Jared and Jensen about it when we were in Australia. Basically, they said that when the show was conceived, Eric Kripe had to prove to the network that he could give them at least five years worth of a show. He told them, "I have this much of a story idea. And it will last for five years. What do you think?" And they said, "Great. You can definitely sustain that for five years." Along that line, I think there has been some confusion. Some things have been taken out of context. It has been turned into, "It's only five years, and its definitely ending at that point." Nobody I have talked to has said that is the case. I think Jared and Jensen have contracts that don't expire until season six. I don't see any reason why it would all have to end with season five. But I am not sitting in the captain's chair on this.

If it did come to an end, how would you like to see your character go out?

Misha Collins: Maybe with seventy virgins.

Traduction !

« The Rapture » était un grand épisode pour Castiel. A la fin, on voit qu’il brise les liens affectifs qui le lie à Dean. Et il recule pour suivre les ordres initiaux du Ciel. Est-ce que ça signifie qu’on va voir Castiel devenir plus dur avec les frères ?
Oui, je pense. On va voir Castiel devenir plus dur dans le prochain épisode. Et jusqu’au finale. En gros, Castiel s’est fait botter les fesses quand il a été rappelé au Ciel ? il a été forcé de suivre les ordres de son camp. Je ne sais pas s’il a été conditionné ou endoctriné. Je ne sais pas ce qui s’est passé exactement. Mais il est revenu et va redevenir Castiel pendant les derniers épisodes de la saison. Il s’efforce de laisser ses sentiments et son empathie pour Dean et Sam de côté et de suivre les ordres du paradis. En même temps, je pense que c’est le même ange. Je ne pense pas qu’il a changé au plus profond de lui. Il n’a pas été transformé en robot totalement.

avec Sam qui plonge très loin dans son côté sombre, pensez-vous que Castiel va intervenir et l’aider ? oupensez-vous qu’il va s’agir d’une intrigue « Anges VS Sam » ?

Je ne sais pas dans quelle direction l’histoire va aller. En voyant de quelle manière Eric Kripke a modelé l’histoire, il semble qu’il aime jouer avec les extrêmes et les opposés. Pousser le personnage de Sam, qui autrefois était bon et innocent, presque le plus renfermé des deux frères depuis le début, à avoir affaire à des démons le plus possible est l’arc scénaristique le plus intéressant pour lui. En ce qui me concerne, et en ce qui concerne Jared Padalecki aussi. Ça lui permet d’explorer un différent spectre de son propre psychisme. Mon propre instinct est de dire qu’ils ne le laisseront jamais aller trop loin. Parce qu’on a tous fini par aimer son personnage. Je ne peux pas imaginer ne pas avoir une sorte de rédemption pour lui. Mais une fois encore, je n’en ai aucune idée. Personne ne m’a parlé de ça.

Message reçu. Pour le final de la saison, il s’intitule « Lucifer rising ». pouvez-nous dire quel rôle joue Castiel dans l’épisode ?

Le final repose sur Sam et Dean qui font tout leur possible pour éviter que le dernier sceau ne soit brisé. Castiel sera au milieu de tout ça. Je ne pense pas pouvoir vous en dire plus sans tout ruiner.

Avec tout les drames qui se produisent dans le cercle des anges, de qui Castiel reçoit-il les ordres à ce stade ?

Je pense que Castiel reçoit ses ordres de Zachariah qu’on a rencontré. Et d’autres anges qui se situent plus haut dans la hiérarchie. Je pense que Castiel a des conflits internes à ce propos. Je pense qu’il agit en tant que bon soldat maintenant et qu’il suit ces ordres.

sachant que le père de Dean et Sam a été en enfer il y a quelques saisons, et que Castiel est le seul qui puisse faire sortir les gens, pensez-vous qu’il ira en enfer et ramener John Winchester ?

Je ne sais pas. Je n’ai parlé à personne du fait de libérer John de l’enfer. Jeffrey Dean Morgan est devenu une grande star de cinéma et je pense que ça reviendrait cher de le faire revenir de l’enfer.

Oui, je vois !

Mais qui sait ?

savez-vous ce qui est réservé à votre personnage dans la saison 5 ?

Je ne sais pas. Les scénaristes sont revenus dans la salle d’écriture hier. Et je pense qu’ils commencent tout juste à développer ce qu’il va se passer dans la saison 5. Je serai dans la saison 5, mais je ne sais pas dans quelle mesure. Ou quel sera mon rôle. Aucune idée. Je ne sais même pas si Eric sait par où commencer. Je sais qu’il laisse une petite place pour être créatif et laisser les choses évoluer. Mais je n’en sais pas plus.

que savez-vous ?!

Je suis très frustant à interviewer hein ? je suis comme Ronald Reagan. Je ne me souviens pas et je ne m’en rappelle pas.

Que savez-vous de la saison 5 qui serait apparemment la dernière saison ?

J’ai entendu desbruits par ci par là. Mais j’ai aussi entendu que c’était vrai. Ou que personne ne sait. Je crois qu’il y a beaucoup de rumeurs à ce sujet. J’ai parlé à Jared et Jensen à ce propos quand on était en Australie. En gros, ils ont dit que quand la série a été créée, Eric Kripke devait prouver à la chaine qu’il pouvait leur donner une série qui pourrait durer au moins cinq ans. Il leur a dit, ‘voici mon idée d’intrigue. Et ça durera cinq ans. Qu’en pensez-vous ?’ ceci dit, je pense qu’il y a eu de la confusion. Certaines choses ont été prises hors contexte. Ça a été transformé en, ‘ça sera jsute cinq ans, et ça finira définitivement à ce stade.’ Personne n’a dit que c’était le cas. Je pense que Jared et Jensen ont signé des contrats qui n’expirent qu’après la saison 6. Je ne vois pas pourquoi tout devrait finir avec la saison 5. Mais je ne suis pas dans le fauteuil du capitaine.

si ça se termine effectivement, comment voudriez-voir votre personnage finir ?

Peut-être avec 70 vierges.

Laeti Gouret

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 12:18

Merci Didi pour les interviews et Merci Jade pour la traduction

RIP Chester à jamais dans nos cœurs   [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 16:33

woaw jade mille merci !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
et de rien pour les post c'est pas grand chose. je culpabilise de tout poster en vo et rien traduire.
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 16:35

voiçi 2 interviews de misha que j'ai trouver par hazar. elles datent d'il y a +-10j mais bon sont tout de mm extra & attention qlq spoilers :) et puis ca fait tj plaisir :)

int 1

zap2it

Supernatural : Misha on Castiel, his meat suit, dean & sam, the demon blood ...

First of all, I just want to say how brilliantly you played both Jimmy and Castiel last week. Was that difficult trying to portray two people who are so different from each other?
MC: Well, you know, I think it made it easier that they were so different. I think that if Castiel and Jimmy had been similar characters, it would have been a lot harder to flesh out. Just from the writing [of the episode], it was so clear that they were not at all alike, so that made it easier to make a distinction [between the two] and create a different character. More than anything, it was kind of fun [playing two people]. You don’t get to do that very often. You get to play two sides of one character, but not two sides of two characters. In the flashbacks, I got to play the old Jimmy and the new Jimmy, and the old Castiel and the new Castiel. It was a lot to work with. It certainly kept me busy for the eight days of shooting.

You are one of the few cast members that is already confirmed to be coming back next year. Have they discussed what kind of role Cas or Jimmy might play in season five?
MC: If they have talked about it, they haven’t talked about it with me! So, I don’t know. But I do know that I am going to be back. I just don’t know what my role is going to be. I have a suspicion it’s going to be Castiel and not Jimmy though.

The last episode seemed to indicate that Jimmy was giving himself over to Castiel for good. Is Jimmy gone forever?
MC: I wouldn’t even want to hazard a guess. It seems on "Supernatural," it doesn’t matter how dead or gone you think someone is, there’s always a chance that they come back. So, I’m sure that holds true for Jimmy as well.

It’s probably best that Castiel will have control over Jimmy’s body since the apocalypse is coming. What can you tell us about these last two episodes?
MC: There’s a lot going on between Sam and Dean. Sam is going through the DTs. He’s been locked up by Bobby and Dean, and they are sort of forcing him to go cold turkey [off of the demon blood]. And not having the demon blood is putting Sam through some serious withdrawal, so he’s not happy with Dean. And that’s driving a bit of a wedge between the two brothers in the next two episodes. That’s putting it mildly. It’s more than a wedge. And then the final battle is boiling down to the final seal and Sam and Dean trying to prevent it from breaking. That’s what they’re after in the end. Beyond that, I don’t know what I should say.

Can you talk about where Castiel fits in with everything? It seems like he’d be vital in trying to prevent the seal from being broken.
MC: I wish I could tell you [where he fits in], but I can’t. I can’t think of anything to say without giving away too much. He’s going to be there. I can tell you that. But that’s not a very good spoiler, is it?

Well, at least we know he’ll be there, and hopefully he can assist the boys. Since Sam is dealing with the demon blood addiction, is there any chance we’ll see Cas interacting more with him in the future?
MC: I think that’s entirely possible. I don’t really know what’s going on in the future. [But] this season, the next couple of episodes, the relationship [that] is going to be more played out [is the one between] Sam and Dean. What happens next season is anyone’s guess. I think it would be interesting to explore [the Sam and Castiel] relationship more.

It would be nice, since Sam was the one who always believed in things like angels, while Dean didn’t.
MC: Yeah. It’s interesting the arc they chose to take with the two brothers because Dean was clearly, well, I don’t know about atheist, but certainly the more agnostic of the two. And for him to be the one who’s primarily interacting with the angels and for the more devout one [to have taken the route Sam did], it’s interesting. And I think it’s more interesting to have the believer be [drinking demon blood]. It just pushes them both. And for the same reason, I think that, as Sam is wrestling with the demon qualities, it’ll be more interesting for him to have interaction with Castiel, the angel, next season.

That influence would be especially important now that Castiel is back in Jimmy’s body and he seems to be back to following the angel rules. Is that correct to assume that Cas has changed back and is no longer questioning authority?
MC: Yeah, that’s definitely what’s] going on with him. My own personal take on what happened [when Castiel left Jimmy’s body] is he was somehow tortured or very seriously rebuked and threatened when he was up in Heaven, and he now is towing the party line again. But I think that he still has some internal conflict about it, I don’t think he’s ever going to be the perfect little soldier [again], and he hasn’t been turned into a [robot] totally. So he still has a lot of the same thoughts that he used to have [before he disappeared], but he’s definitely back to being a good little soldier.

Is there any chance we might get some kind of indication on the show what happened, like a comment or a flashback of sorts?
MC: I don’t know how they would do that, because Castiel -- outside of Jimmy’s body -- would be an angel, and we know that angels can’t be seen by human beings without their eyes being burned out. So if they did show that, they would have to burn out the entire viewing audience’s eyes. Which I think would be some sort of liability for the CW.

MC: Exactly. Unless they were starting to make a shift to a purely audio version of the show, like a radio play. In which case, it might actually be a good move because it would save a bundle on production costs.

MC: Exactly. [Laughs] I don’t know why I’m not a network executive. These are good ideas!

Dernière édition par didi*padackles le Sam 16 Mai - 16:40, édité 1 fois
didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 16:40

2ème int

celle ci j'aime beaucoup car il mentionne J2 & leur travail sur le set, la spn family & spn bien sur ....

j'adore comment misha est toujours spontané dan ses réponses :)

Misha Collins talk about 'apocalyptique' finale of 'Supernatural'

YV: First, congratulations! You’ve signed on to appear in the show’s fifth season as a series regular. What does that feel like?

MC: It’s always nice to know you have a job in my line of work … It’s nice. It’s nice.

YV: So you’ll be relocating, right?

MC: Yes. I’m going to rent a place up in Vancouver. I’m going to go up in a couple of weeks and just sort of figure out where I want to live. I’ll probably relocate in about six weeks. We start shooting in July.

YV: Has your role as Castiel changed your outlook on angels?

MC: It’s caused me to think a lot more about angels than before. I really never gave the idea of angels much thought before. I think there are presences out there that we can’t see or directly communicate with that have benevolent influence on us. Whether they’re angels or something else, I’m not sure. I definitely don’t have the sense that there are beings in the stratosphere sitting on clouds playing harps. I’m not one of those believers. But it’s been interesting to explore the mythology of angels as well, and learn that, in the Bible, angels are incredibly destructive forces; they really are more warriors of God and implements of destruction than they are the guardian angel perched on people’s shoulders that has become more popular in modern times.

YV: Do you think Castiel’s relationship with Dean and the human emotions he’s experiencing will cause him to reconsider being an angel?

MC: I think that it’s possible that there can be some serious shake-ups. It’s possible Castiel will fall along the way. I don’t know. I went into the writer’s room; they tried to cover up the Dry Erase board. So I really don’t know what’s going to happen. They like to keep me in the dark for some reason. I would like to see my wings at some point, though. It would be nice. I mean, just the shadow doesn’t cut it.

YV: Maybe next season.

MC: Maybe

YV :Before then, what should fans expect from Thursday’s finale?

MC: Well, things are heating up. Things are getting … in a word, apocalyptic. That would be a good summation. I think there’s going to be a lot of big shake-ups in the finale. There will be death. There will be major character changes. Really, the ... is going to hit the fan as far as the apocalypse is concerned. Castiel is going to be struggling with orders — very, very distasteful orders — from the heavenly command. He’s been sort of commanded to do things that are kind of awful. He’s struggling with that. Saying more is, I think, too much.

YV:How would you like to see your character evolve next season? Where would you like to see him this time next year?

MC: I don’t know. The White House? President Castiel? I’d like to see him starting to operate according to his own moral compass. To see him stop looking to others for answers. If he stopped taking orders and really struck out on his own more. I think that would be much more interesting for Castiel. And, maybe, I don’t know … maybe he should get, like, a girlfriend or something. Castiel deserves his scene with a girl in back of the Impala.

YV: I’m not sure your fans would like that very much. Is it shocking to see just how much fans love you and your character?

MC: Yes. I’m totally shocked. I didn’t even know the fan base of "Supernatural" was as avid as they are. I’ve never really been on a show that has such a devoted fan base. I only sort of peripherally knew of Trekkies … I didn’t really know people could be this enthusiastic about a TV show. So that’s been a shock. And being an object of fan infatuation has also been a shock. It’s been fun and fascinating and a little bit surreal. It hasn’t gotten terribly threatening so until I get a bona fide stalker, I’ll be OK with it.

YV: So you haven’t been accosted?

MC: Well … it depends on how you define "accosted." But, you know, not violated, I don’t think.
There have been a few people, in very serious tones, who have professed their love for me after a 10-second conversation, which, to me, just felt a little hasty.

YV:I guess Jared and Jensen are familiar with that scene. What’s it been like working with them?

MC: Oh, those guys are such douche bags. You know, no one ever says that about their co-workers! I wish I could say that I hate working with Jared and Jensen, but I don’t. We just have a lot of fun. We laugh a lot. That’s the biggest challenge on set: Not laughing during takes, which I think is a really good problem to have. I’ve been experimenting with different ways to not laugh. Biting my cheeks is actually very effective. There’s a little tip.

YV:The latest episode hinted that Jimmy was giving himself over to Castiel for good. Is that the end of Jimmy?

MC: He does say this is it. You can never go back. But just watching the episodes of the last few seasons, no matter what they say or do, people can always come back. I’m certainly not willing Jimmy can never come back. It’s "Supernatural." Even when they’re dead, burned, disposed, they can still come back. You’re never dead for sure on this show.

Laeti Gouret

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 17:48

Merci didi

Aphrodite

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 16 Mai - 19:25

Merci pour les interviews ma Didi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Je suis bien d'accord avec toi Didi [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Misha est bien sympathique [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Dim 17 Mai - 0:37

didi*padackles a écrit:
woaw jade mille merci !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
et de rien pour les post c'est pas grand chose. je culpabilise de tout poster en vo et rien traduire.

De rien pour les traductions, t'en fais pas, moi je m'éclate à les traduire (de tte façon c'est mon futur métier donc...) donc pas de problème (en plus itvs de Misha Collins, pas de problèmes !!! LOL)

didi*padackles a écrit:
2ème (buddy)

We love Misha Collins. Last September we talked with the then-new Supernatural star about developing the role of Castiel and what it was like to work with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. Then in March
we talked with him again, this time about his future on Supernatural, the possibility of a sixth season for the series and his grandmother's reaction to his appearence on Nip/Tuck.

On the heels of last Thursday's Misha-centric episode "The Rapture", the Supernatural actor was great enough to check in with us again. In our latest conversation he tells us why he thinks Castiel is now taking Heaven's company line with Sam and Dean, shares his personal plans for the summer, and answers the questions you sent us on our Supernatural Twitter site.

Hi, this is John from BuddyTV and I'm talking to Misha Collins from Supernatural. How's it going?

Great!

You just had the big episode - the big Castiel episode - "The Rapture." What was it like getting to play a different character and explore Castiel's back story?

It was great! It was great to get out of the trench coat for a few hours. Yeah. It was fun to play someone who actually had some emotions and interacted on a more human level for a change.

Did it help to inform anything about how you had been playing the character?

No, I don't think so. I wish I could say "Yes! Yes, it's all very clear to me now and I'm completely satisfied." No. I feel like the Jimmy backstory actually - by some miracle - was something like I kind of had imagined the backstory to be - that Castiel had inhabited the vessel of a willing participant somehow, and he'd been pious and maybe a little bit of a zealot, which I think was true of Jimmy. Moving forward I think it makes it kind of complicated. Because moving forward, now I know that Jimmy is still somehow trapped inside of Castiel, and that there's another pair of eyes watching everything from inside. That's going to be really interesting.

We also saw Castiel take a few steps back when he came back, then. How do you feel about Castiel going back to that hard line?

I think that it gives him a lot of room to grow, which is good. I think that it ups the stakes for Castiel. It is really important for him to follow the orders of his heavenly commanders. He had been straying from the party line a bit. Now he's back in order and I think that if he's going to help Sam or Dean in the future it's going to make those decisions that much more difficult. So I think it ups the stakes for him and it probably puts some distance between him and the boys. Yeah, we'll see. We'll see how it plays out.

It seemed watching it that Castiel is [take the party line] but he still doesn't quite go along with that.

It's not like he went upstairs and was lobotomizes and now he's a totally different personality. I think he went up to heaven and he was tortured, and he was indoctrinated and now he's back on board. But he's still the same angel. So he's not inherently a totally different being at this point.

Is the idea that there's torture in Heaven something that you've discussed? Or is that something that you're trying to read into it?

That is something that I am reading into it.

So you're not really sure exactly how Heaven 'is' in this Supernatural world?

No, I mean, it hasn't been any more clearly defined for me than it has for anyone else. I just operate with my imagination. But it seems like the clues kind of line up there - the way Anna talked about it being a very, very bad thing to be dragged back upstairs. The intensity with which she said that made it sound like something bad was happening to Castiel. Earlier in the season disobedience was likened in the dialogue with murder one on Earth. So it's clear that it is hierarchical and that there are rules that are not to be broken, and there are consequences if they are. Now what those consequences are, what angelic torture looks like if it happens, I don't know. I imagine it's not all friendly up there on the clouds.

Yeah. We also asked some of the Supernatural fans following us on Twitter what they'd like to know. We saw the difference in the voice and the mannerisms between Castiel and Jimmy, and listening to you it sounds like Jimmy is more you. So Angie wants to know how you put on that gruff Castiel voice. Is that at all straining for you?

It's not terribly straining. So far I've been able to endure. I think that my real voice is probably somewhere between the two. I pushed it to a more boyish kind of sound with Jimmy to make the contrast stronger. I made the decision early on to go with a gruff, resonant voice because it says in the first script that Castiel's real voice was blowing out windows. And so I thought 'Oh, okay, so he should have a very deep, serious voice.' The character has lasted for much longer than I expected.

Do you have any plans for the summer hiatus off the show until next season starts?

Yes. I am going to go on a long bike touring trip. I am going to go to a convention in Birmingham. And I am going to go up to Vancouver and rent a house up there for next season.

( un clip audio dans le lien avec l'interview )

Vous avez eu votre grand épisode, « The Rapture ». Comment c’était de jouer un personnage différent et d’explorer l’histoire de fond de Castiel ?

C’était génial ! C’était génial de retirer le trench coat pour quelques heures. C’était amusant de jouer quelqu’un qui a des émotions et agit plus humainement pour changer.

Est-ce que ça a aidé à comprendre la manière dont vous aviez joué le personnage ?

Non, je ne pense pas. J’aurais voulu dire, ‘Oui, c’est très clair pour moi maintenant et je suis très satisfait !’, mais non. J’ai pensé que l’histoire de Jimmy était en fait, par miracle, quelque chose que j’avais en quelque sorte déjà imaginé, que Castiel avait possédé le corps de quelqu’un de volontaire, qui a été pieux et peut-être un peu fanatique, ce qui je pense était vrai pour Jimmy. Ça va être assez compliqué d’avancer, maintenant que je sais que Jimmy est toujours quelque part piégé à l’intérieur de Castiel et qu’il y a une autre paire d’yeux qui observe tout de l’intérieur. Ç ava être très intéressant.

on a aussi vu Castiel faire quelque pas en arrière quand il est revenu. Comment ressentez-vous le fait qu’il revienne dans cette voie difficile ?

Je pense que ça lui donne plus d’espace pour se développer, ce qui est bien. Je pense que ça relève les enjeux pour Castiel. C’est très important pour lui de suivre les ordres de ses commandants divins. Il s’est un peu éloigné de la ligne du parti. Maintenant, il recommence à obéir et je pense que s’il va aider Sam ou Dean à l’avenir, cela va rendre ces décisions encore plus difficle. Donc je pense que ça relève les enjeux pour lui et que ça va probablement mettre de la distance entre lui et les boys. On verra bien comment ça se passe.

on dirait que Castiel recommence à suivre la ligne du parti mais qu’il ne s’entend toujours pas trop avec ça.

Ce n’est pas comme si on l’avait lobotomisé et qu’il est devenu une personne totalement différente. Je pense que, là-haut, il a été torturé, endoctriné et maintenant de retour à bord. Mais c’est toujours le même ange. A ce stade, il n’est donc pas par nature totalement différent.

Cette idée selon laquelle que la torture existe au paradis est-il quelque chose dont vous avez discuté ? ou quelque chose que vous essayez d’interpréter ?

C’est de cette manière que je l’interprète.

Vous n’êtes donc pas sûr de savoir à quoi ressemble exactement la paradis dans SN ?

Non, ça n’a pas été plus clairement défini pour moi que pour quelqu’un d’autre. Je marche juste avec mon imagination. Mais on dirait que les indices se rejoignent – la manière qu’a Anna de dire que le fait d’être rappelé au ciel est une très très mauvaise chose. L’intensité avec laquelle elle a dit ça a fait ressentir que quelque chose de très mauvais est arrivé à Castiel. Plus tôt dans la saison, la désobéissance était comparée au meurtre sur Terre. Il est donc clair que ça vient de la hierarchie et qu’il y a des règles qui ne doivent pas être brisées, et des conséquences si elles le sont. Mais en ce qui concerne ces conséquences, la forme de torture des anges, je ne sais pas. J’imagine que ce n’est pas très convivial sur les nuages.

On a aussi demandé à des fans de SN qui nous suivent sur Twitter ce qu’ils aimeraient savoir. On a vu la différence dans la voie et l’attitude entre Castiel et Jimmy, et à vous entendre, on dirait que Jimmy se rapproche plus de vous. Angie voudrait savoir comment vous faites pour faire la voix grave de Jimmy. Est-ce que c’est contraignant pour vous ?

Ce n’est pas très contraignant. Jusqu’ici, j’ai pu le supporter. Je pense que ma vraie voix se trouve quelque part entre les deux. Je l’ai poussée vers un genre plus garçonnet avec Jimmy pour rendre le contraste plus fort. J’ai pris la décision de prendre une voix résonante et grave plus tôt parce que dans le premier script, on pouvait lire que la vraie voix de Castiel pouvait briser les fenêtres. Et j’ai donc pensé, ‘D’accord, il devrait donc avoir une voix très grave et sérieuse.’ Le personnage a duré plus longtemps que prévu.

[b]Quels sont vos projets pour la pause estivale avant le début de la saison prochaine ?

Je vais faire un long voyage en vélo, aller à une convention à Birmingham, et à Vancouver pour y louer une maison pour la saison prochaine.

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 6 Juin - 16:58

didi*padackles a écrit:
voiçi 2 interviews de misha que j'ai trouver par hazar. elles datent d'il y a +-10j mais bon sont tout de mm extra & attention qlq spoilers :) et puis ca fait tj plaisir :)

int 1

zap2it

Supernatural : Misha on Castiel, his meat suit, dean & sam, the demon blood ...

Traduction !

Tout d’abord, je voulais vous dire que vous avez joué Jimmy et Castiel de manière brillante la semaine dernière. Etait-ce difficile d’essayer d’interpréter deux personnes qui sont aussi différentes l’une de l’autre ?

Je crois que le fait qu’ils soient aussi différents a rendu la tâche plus facile. Je pense que si Castiel et Jimmy avaient été des personnages similaires, ça aurait été plus difficile de les jouer. A la lecture du scénario de l’épisode, il était évident qu’ils n’étaient pas du tout ressemblants, ça a donc été plus facile de faire la distinction entre les deux et de créer un personnage différent. Plus que tout, ça a été amusant de jouer deux personnes. On n’a pas l’occasion de faire ça très souvent. On a plutôt l’occasion de jouer deux côtés d’un seul personnage, mais pas deux côtés de deux personnages. Dans les flashbacks, j’ai pu jouer l’ancien et le nouveau Jimmy, ainsi que le l’ancien et le nouveau Castiel. Il y avait beaucoup à travailler. Ça m’a bien occupé pendant les huit jours de tournage.

Vous êtes l’un des peu nombreux membres du cast qui a déjà été confirmé pour la saison prochaine. Avez-vous discuté du rôle de Castiel ou Jimmy allaient jouer dans la saison 5 ?

S’ils en ont parlé, ils n’en ont pas parlé avec moi ! Donc je ne sais pas. Mais je sais que je vais revenir. Mais je ne sais pas quel va être mon rôle. J’ai le sentiment que ça sera celui de Castiel et pas celui de Jimmy, cependant.

Le dernier épisode semble indiquer que Jimmy se donnait à Castiel pour de bon. Jimmy est parti pour toujours ?

Je ne voudrais pas risquer une supposition. Il semblerait que sur Sn, peu importe qu’on pense que quelqu’un est mort ou parti, il y a toujours une chance qu’ils reviennent. Je suis donc sûr que c’est aussi vrai pour Jimmy.

Il est probablement mieux que castiel prenne contrôle du courps de Jimmy puisuqe l’apocalyspe approche. Que pouvez-vous nous dire au sujet des deux derniers épisodes ?

Il y a beaucoup de choses qui vont se passer entre Sam et Dean. Sam va subir une désintoxication. Il a été enfermé par Bobby et Dean, et ceux-ci le forcent à se passer de sang de démon. Et ça va rendre Sam dans un sérieux état de manque, et il n’est donc pas content de Dean. Et ça va mener à un blocage entre les deux frères dans les deux prochains épisodes. Et c’est un mot faible. C’est plus qu’un blocage. Et la bataille finale concerne le sceau final et Sam et Dean essaient de l’empêcher d’être brisé. C’est ce qu’ils essaient de faire à la fin. A part, je ne sais pas ce que je devrais dire.

Pouvez-vous nous dire quel rôle joue Castiel dans tout ça ? il semble qu’il joue un rôle vital pour essayer d’empêcher le sceau d’être brisé.

J’aurais aimé vous le dire mais je ne peux pas. Je ne sais pas quoi dire sans trop en révéler. Il sera présent, mais ce n’est pas un très bon spoiler, n‘est-ce pas ?

Au moins, on sait qu’il sera là, et on espère qu’il aidera les boys. Puisque Sam est occupé avec son addiction au sang de démon, y a-t-il une chance de voir Castiel interagir plus avec lui à l’avenir ?

Je pense que c’est possible ? je ne sais vraiment pas ce qui va se passer à l’avenir. Mais cette saison et dans les deus prochains épisodes, la relation qui sera plus visible sera celle entre Sam et Dean. Ce qui se passera dans la saison prochaine ne peut être que supposition. Je pense qu’il serait intéressant d’explorer un peu plus la relation entre Sam et Castiel.

Ça serait sympa, puisque Sam était le seul qui croyait aux anges alors que ce n’était pas le cas pour Dean.

Oui, l’arc qu’ils ont choisi de prendre avec les deux frères était intéressant parce que Dean était clairement, athéiste je ne sais pas, mais certainement le plus agnostique des deux. Et je pense que c’est plus intéressant d’avoir le croyant être celui qui boit le sang de démon. Et pour la même raison, je pense que, comme Sam lutte avec sa qualité de démon, il sera plus intéressant pour lui d’interagir avec l’ange.

Cette influence serait particulièrement importante maintenant que Castiel est de retour dans le corps de Jimmy et qu’il semble suivre de nouveau les règles. Est-il correct de supposer que Castiel a changé de nouveau et qu’il n’est plus question pour lui de remettre en cause l’autorité ?

Oui, c’est ce qui se passe effectivement chez lui. Mon avis personnel sur ce qui s’est passé quand Castiel a quitté le corps de Jimmy, est qu’il a été torturé ou très sérieusement blâmé et menacé de retour au paradis, et maintenant il s’aligne de nouveau dans son camp. Mais je pense qu’il a toujours ce conflit interne, je ne pense pas qu’il va redevenir le parfait petit soldat et qu’il n’a pas totalement été transformé en robot. Donc il a toujours les mêmes pensées qu’avant sa disparition, mais il va redevenir un petit soldat.

Y a-t-il une chance qu’on sache ce qui s’est passé, pendant un flashback ou un commentaire ?

Je ne sais pas comment ils feraient ça, parce que Castiel, à l’extérieur du corps de Jimmy, serait un ange, et on sait que les anges ne peuvent pas être vus par les être humains sans que ceux-ci aient les yeux brûlés. Donc s’ils montraient ça, ils seraient obligés de brûler les yeux de tous les téléspectateurs, ce qui, je pense, est une grosse responsabilité pour la CW.

Sans parler du fait que l’audience de SN pourrait en pâtir.

Exactement. A moins de changer pour une version purement audio de la série, comme une émission de radio. Auquel cas, ça pourrait être une bonne action à prendre parce qu’ils pourraient économiser un paquet sur les coûts de production.

Tous les fans de SN pourraient écouter SN sur leurs iPod.

Exactement (rires),je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne suis pas devenu un responsable de chaine. Ce sont de très bonnes idées !

jade196
Exorcisted

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Sam 6 Juin - 17:02

didi*padackles a écrit:
2ème int

celle ci j'aime beaucoup car il mentionne J2 & leur travail sur le set, la spn family & spn bien sur ....

j'adore comment misha est toujours spontané dan ses réponses :)

Misha Collins talk about 'apocalyptique' finale of 'Supernatural'

YV: First, congratulations! You’ve signed on to appear in the show’s fifth season as a series regular. What does that feel like?

MC: It’s always nice to know you have a job in my line of work … It’s nice. It’s nice.

YV: So you’ll be relocating, right?

MC: Yes. I’m going to rent a place up in Vancouver. I’m going to go up in a couple of weeks and just sort of figure out where I want to live. I’ll probably relocate in about six weeks. We start shooting in July.

YV: Has your role as Castiel changed your outlook on angels?

MC: It’s caused me to think a lot more about angels than before. I really never gave the idea of angels much thought before. I think there are presences out there that we can’t see or directly communicate with that have benevolent influence on us. Whether they’re angels or something else, I’m not sure. I definitely don’t have the sense that there are beings in the stratosphere sitting on clouds playing harps. I’m not one of those believers. But it’s been interesting to explore the mythology of angels as well, and learn that, in the Bible, angels are incredibly destructive forces; they really are more warriors of God and implements of destruction than they are the guardian angel perched on people’s shoulders that has become more popular in modern times.

YV: Do you think Castiel’s relationship with Dean and the human emotions he’s experiencing will cause him to reconsider being an angel?

MC: I think that it’s possible that there can be some serious shake-ups. It’s possible Castiel will fall along the way. I don’t know. I went into the writer’s room; they tried to cover up the Dry Erase board. So I really don’t know what’s going to happen. They like to keep me in the dark for some reason. I would like to see my wings at some point, though. It would be nice. I mean, just the shadow doesn’t cut it.

YV: Maybe next season.

MC: Maybe

YV :Before then, what should fans expect from Thursday’s finale?

MC: Well, things are heating up. Things are getting … in a word, apocalyptic. That would be a good summation. I think there’s going to be a lot of big shake-ups in the finale. There will be death. There will be major character changes. Really, the ... is going to hit the fan as far as the apocalypse is concerned. Castiel is going to be struggling with orders — very, very distasteful orders — from the heavenly command. He’s been sort of commanded to do things that are kind of awful. He’s struggling with that. Saying more is, I think, too much.

YV:How would you like to see your character evolve next season? Where would you like to see him this time next year?

MC: I don’t know. The White House? President Castiel? I’d like to see him starting to operate according to his own moral compass. To see him stop looking to others for answers. If he stopped taking orders and really struck out on his own more. I think that would be much more interesting for Castiel. And, maybe, I don’t know … maybe he should get, like, a girlfriend or something. Castiel deserves his scene with a girl in back of the Impala.

YV: I’m not sure your fans would like that very much. Is it shocking to see just how much fans love you and your character?

MC: Yes. I’m totally shocked. I didn’t even know the fan base of "Supernatural" was as avid as they are. I’ve never really been on a show that has such a devoted fan base. I only sort of peripherally knew of Trekkies … I didn’t really know people could be this enthusiastic about a TV show. So that’s been a shock. And being an object of fan infatuation has also been a shock. It’s been fun and fascinating and a little bit surreal. It hasn’t gotten terribly threatening so until I get a bona fide stalker, I’ll be OK with it.

YV: So you haven’t been accosted?

MC: Well … it depends on how you define "accosted." But, you know, not violated, I don’t think.
There have been a few people, in very serious tones, who have professed their love for me after a 10-second conversation, which, to me, just felt a little hasty.

YV:I guess Jared and Jensen are familiar with that scene. What’s it been like working with them?

MC: Oh, those guys are such douche bags. You know, no one ever says that about their co-workers! I wish I could say that I hate working with Jared and Jensen, but I don’t. We just have a lot of fun. We laugh a lot. That’s the biggest challenge on set: Not laughing during takes, which I think is a really good problem to have. I’ve been experimenting with different ways to not laugh. Biting my cheeks is actually very effective. There’s a little tip.

YV:The latest episode hinted that Jimmy was giving himself over to Castiel for good. Is that the end of Jimmy?

MC: He does say this is it. You can never go back. But just watching the episodes of the last few seasons, no matter what they say or do, people can always come back. I’m certainly not willing Jimmy can never come back. It’s "Supernatural." Even when they’re dead, burned, disposed, they can still come back. You’re never dead for sure on this show.

Tour d’abord, félicitations ! Vous avez signé pour apparaitre dans la cinquième saison de la série en tant que régulier. Qu’est-ce que ça fait ?

C’est toujours agréable de savoir que vous avez du travail dans ce milieu. Agréable, très agréable.

Vous allez donc déménager ?

Oui, je vais louer une maison à Vancouver. Je vais y retourner dans deux semaines pour voir un peu où je voudrais vivre. Je vais probablement déménager dans six semaines, on commence à tourner en juillet.

Est-ce que le rôle de Castiel a changé votre façon de voir les anges ?

Ça m’amène à réfléchir beaucoup plus sur les anges qu’avant. Je n’y avais jamais réfléchi avant. Je pense qu’il y a des présences qu’on ne peut pas voir ou avec lesquelles on ne peut pas communiquer directement mais qui ont une influence bienveillante sur nous. Je ne sais pas s’il y a des anges ou autre chose. Je n’ai surement pas le sentiment qu’il y ait des êtres dans la stratosphère assis sur des nuages jouant de la harpe. Je ne crois pas en ce genre de choses. Mais c’était intéressant d’explorer la mythologie des anges et d’apprendre que dans la bible les anges sont des forces incroyablement destructives ; ce sont plus des soldats de Dieu et des outils de destruction que des anges gardiens perchés sur les épaules des gens, croyance devenue populaire en ces temps modernes.

Pensez-vous que la relation de Castiel avec Dean et les émotions humaines qu’il ressent feront qu’il remette en question sa qualité d’ange ?

Je pense qu’il est possible qu’il y ait de sérieuses agitations. Il est possible que Castiel trébuche sur le chemin. Je ne sais pas. Je suis allé dans la salle des scénaristes, ils ont essayé de couvrir leur tableau. Donc je ne sais vraiment pas ce qui va se passer. Ils aiment me garder dans l’ignorance. J’aimerais voir mes ailes à un moment pourtant. Ça serait bien, je veux dire, juste voir leurs ombres, ça le fait pas.

Peut-être la saison prochaine.

Peut-être.

Avant, à quoi devraient s’attendre les fans du finale de jeudi ?

Les choses se réchauffent. Les choses deviennent, en un mot, apocalyptiques. Ça résume le tout. Je pense qu’il y aura beaucoup d’agitation dans le finale. Il y aura des morts, des changements chez les personnages. Castiel va lutter contre les ordres, des ordres désagréables venus du ciel. Il est obligé de faire des choses qui sont en quelque sorte horribles. Il lutte contre ça. Mais je ne peux pas en dire plus.

De quelle manière voudriez-vous voir votre personnage évoluer la saison prochaine ?où vous direz-vous le voir ?

Je ne sais pas. A la Maison Blanche ? en tant que président Castiel ? J’aimerais le voir commencer à agir selon ses propres principes moraux. Arrêter de le voir attendre après les autres pour des réponses. Il serait plus intéressant pour Castiel de le voir arrêter de prendre des ordres et d’agir tout seul. Et peut-être, je ne sais pas, il devrait avoir une petite amie. Castiel mérite sa scène avec une fille à l’arrière de l’Impala.

Je ne suis pas sûr que vos fans apprécieraient tant que ça. Ça fait un choc de voir à quel point les fans vous aiment vous et votre personnage ?

Oui, totalement, je ne savais même pas que la communauté de fans de SN était aussi passionnée. Je n’ai jamais vraiment travaillé sur une série qui avait des fans aussi dévoués. J’avais juste entendu parler des Trekkies... je ne savais vraiment pas que les gens pouvaient être aussi enthousiastes au sujet d’une série. Ça a donc été un choc. Et être l’objet de l’engouement des fans a aussi été un choc. C’était amusant et fascinant, et aussi un peu surréaliste. ça n’a jamais été très effrayant, donc du moment que je ne suis pas harcelé, ça m’ira très bien.

Donc, vous n’avez pas été accosté ?

Ça dépend de votre définition du mot « accosté ». mais on ne m’a jamais violé, vous savez. Il y a eu quelques personnes, très sérieuses, qui m’ont avoué leur amour pour moi après 10 secondes de conversation, ce qui est pour moi, un peu précipité.

Je pense que Jared et Jensen sont habitué à ce genre de scène. Comment ça a été de travailler avec eux ?

Oh, ces gars sont des crétins. Vous savez, personne ne dit ça au sujet de leurs collègues ! J’aurais aimé pouvoir dire que je déteste travailler avec Jared et Jensen mais ce n’est pas le cas. On s’amuse beaucoup. On rit beaucoup. C’est le plus grand défi sur le plateau : ne pas rire pendant les prises, ce qui est un gros problème. J’ai tenté diverses manières de ne pas rire. Le fait de mordre mes joues est vraiment efficace. C’est un petit truc.

Le dernier épisode a laissé entendre que Jimmy se donnait lui-même à Castiel pour de bon. Est-ce la fin de Jimmy ?

Il le dit effectivement. On ne peut jamais revenir en arrière. Mais en regardant les épisodes des dernières saisons, qu’importe ce qui est dit ou fait, les gens peuvent toujours revenir. Je ne veux certainement pas que Jimmy ne puisse pas revenir. C’est SN. Même s’ils sont morts, brûlés, ils peuvent toujours revenir. On n’est jamais mort pour de bon dans cette série.

didi*padackles
Demon

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Dim 7 Juin - 19:26

woawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jade trop hyper mille merci !

je vais relire en détails les itv là dés que possible !

merci a toi !

quel boulo ! et une rapidité ! prend ton temps lol!

beldoge
Chasseur expérimenté

Féminin
Prénom : Ellen
Dernier épisode vu? : 4x22
Ton frère préféré? : arf jamais pu choisir xD

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   Dim 7 Juin - 22:03

merci beaucoup!! cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: interviews de Misha Collins !   

interviews de Misha Collins !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4