Winchester Boys
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Winchester Boys

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
didi*padackles
Demon
didi*padackles

Féminin
Prénom : Didi ( Amandine )
Dernier épisode vu? : 5.19 Point Of No Return
Ton frère préféré? : Dean / Sammy
Merci : 1

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) Empty
MessageSujet: sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)   sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) EmptyMer 5 Aoû - 14:33

voiçi le topic de l'interview de Jim Beaver & Misha Collins publiée par scifi le 4 aout 2009 !!!!

l'interview a été donnée lors de ce comic con fin juillet 2009

ils parlent de leur roles dans supernatural inclut season 5 !!!!

enjoy !

If you're a fan of Supernatural, then you're well aware that no one is safe from the fickle finger of death, not even Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), the co-lead of the show, who was killed at the end of the third season and sent to hell. So any actor cast on the series knows that making it out alive to the end of any episode is tantamount to a miracle.

Yet aside from Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean, there are two other lucky characters who have managed to buck the ugly Supernatural odds: the angel Castiel (Mischa Collins) and the hunter Bobby Singer (Jim Beaver). While other guest stars and recurring characters have eventually dropped like flies, both are still kicking. In fact, this season both characters will step up out of the shadows and become major players in the mighty apocalypse that series creator Eric Kripke is unleashing on the Winchesters and the world in season five.

Last month, Collins and Beaver came to Comic-Con in San Diego to promote the fifth season of Supernatural and revealed some tantalizing clues about their new roles in a small group interview.

Collins confirmed he will be a season regular for the fifth season and that the notoriously emotion-challenged Castiel will align himself with Team Winchester. "I think it's safe to say that I am with them," Collins admitted with a pause. "Well, it's not that simple, really, because we are angry at each other. But I think we have the same end in mind, but maybe we have different ideas of how to get there."

That end would be ultimately keeping the demons of hell and Lucifer at bay. Collins said he has no idea if that is even feasible. "Basically, at this point, Sam and Dean screwed up and triggered the apocalypse," he said. "Now it's a matter of trying to reverse the process or mitigate the damage. The apocalypse is unfurling, and now we are hunted by both angels and demons. I think last season felt like at least the angels were our allies to fall back on, and now we don't have that. It's just a handful of people fighting all of the most powerful beings in the universe."

For Beaver, it's all a bit more murky for his character, Bobby Singer. "There is a big surprise coming in the first couple of episodes, and it's going to be a pretty radical experience involving Bobby," the actor revealed. "Put it this way: I was shocked."

As he wrestled with what he could tell, Beaver said, "I have no idea how they are going to pull off what they have in mind. I presume that they will, but I have no idea where they are going with what's happening with Bobby, and that is both exciting and scary. I am sort of in the dark, and this plot shift is so powerful and opens up so many possibilities that I have no idea which one they are going to pursue. I'm curious. So much so that this is the first year that I have asked Eric [Kripke], 'Can you give me a clue? Not if I am going to have a job, but what's coming up?' He's actually told me a little bit, but not much has to do with Bobby, so it's still a mystery."

So what's the secret to this duo's survival on Supernatural when others have succumbed so quickly?

Both men said they don't have a clue.

"It was totally surprising," Collins said about his return and upgrade. "I didn't know that my character was going to be anything more than a couple of episodes' arc and then gone again. My impression of the show was that a lot of supernatural beings come and go, and I'm just one of them. But then I never managed to go, which was pretty cool. So it was completely unexpected in every way."

The same can be said for Beaver, who first appeared in the tail end of the first season as a fellow demon hunter and former close friend of the Winchester boys' deceased father, John (Jeffrey Dean Morgan).

Reflecting on his four-season run to date, Beaver laughed. "Any time I make it to the end of the episode I am in on any show, I am pretty excited," he said. "The fact that I have 25 or so of them under my belt on [Supernatural] is exciting and surprising. It's funny, because when I did my very first episode, the crew was very encouraging and said, 'We don't get guest stars who survive, so this is really cool. Maybe we will see you again.' And son of a gun, here I am."

Over the years Bobby has come to help fill the father-figure void that John Winchester left after his death. "Some people weren't happy with John dying, but I was," Beaver joked. "It was just the jump my career needed. I think, storywise, it's really rich for [Sam and Dean], especially because they had such a strong but intense relationship with their father. But with me they get to experience something like a father/son relationship that's different from what they grew up with, and that there are certain things that they missed growing up that they can have now. I think it's richer than just banging heads with their dad. Now they can see what it's like to have somebody looking out for them as well as keeping track of business." Supernatural returns Sept. 10 at 9 p.m.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/supernatural-stars-you-ai.php

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 197610 sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 197610
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com
Caly Teller
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺
Co-admin / Echelon 4ever ⨺
Caly Teller

Féminin
Prénom : Caly Teller Gyllenhaalic & Unconditional 30STM'Fan !
Dernier épisode vu? : S15 E20 : Carry On

Ton frère préféré? : Le plus mimi : Sammy of course !!!!
Merci : 5

MessageSujet: Re: sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)   sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) EmptyMer 5 Aoû - 15:12

Merci pour l'article ma Didi sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 229665 sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 197610

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 537405HisWifeBan sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) D076 sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) Act9
 "Je l'aime tellement MON JAX " ❤ || J'suis fou amoureux de MA CALY :coeur: || "J'explique jamais rien car je suis parfaite !"  Cool
❄️Bah quoi ?! C'est pas interdit de rêver !!❄️
☽O☾ ☠ Mayans MC - Sons Of Anarchy Addict ☠ ☽O☾
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Cliquez ici -> Jared Heart, mon forum sur Jared Padalecki
http://www.jaredheart.com
jade196
Exorcisted
jade196

Féminin
Dernier épisode vu? : Saison 4 en cours
Ton frère préféré? : Les deux ?...
Merci : 0

MessageSujet: Re: sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)   sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) EmptyJeu 6 Aoû - 13:57

didi*padackles a écrit:
voiçi le topic de l'interview de Jim Beaver & Misha Collins publiée par scifi le 4 aout 2009 !!!!

If you're a fan of Supernatural, then you're well aware that no one is safe from the fickle finger of death, not even Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), the co-lead of the show, who was killed at the end of the third season and sent to hell. So any actor cast on the series knows that making it out alive to the end of any episode is tantamount to a miracle.

Yet aside from Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean, there are two other lucky characters who have managed to buck the ugly Supernatural odds: the angel Castiel (Mischa Collins) and the hunter Bobby Singer (Jim Beaver). While other guest stars and recurring characters have eventually dropped like flies, both are still kicking. In fact, this season both characters will step up out of the shadows and become major players in the mighty apocalypse that series creator Eric Kripke is unleashing on the Winchesters and the world in season five.

Last month, Collins and Beaver came to Comic-Con in San Diego to promote the fifth season of Supernatural and revealed some tantalizing clues about their new roles in a small group interview.

Collins confirmed he will be a season regular for the fifth season and that the notoriously emotion-challenged Castiel will align himself with Team Winchester. "I think it's safe to say that I am with them," Collins admitted with a pause. "Well, it's not that simple, really, because we are angry at each other. But I think we have the same end in mind, but maybe we have different ideas of how to get there."

That end would be ultimately keeping the demons of hell and Lucifer at bay. Collins said he has no idea if that is even feasible. "Basically, at this point, Sam and Dean screwed up and triggered the apocalypse," he said. "Now it's a matter of trying to reverse the process or mitigate the damage. The apocalypse is unfurling, and now we are hunted by both angels and demons. I think last season felt like at least the angels were our allies to fall back on, and now we don't have that. It's just a handful of people fighting all of the most powerful beings in the universe."

For Beaver, it's all a bit more murky for his character, Bobby Singer. "There is a big surprise coming in the first couple of episodes, and it's going to be a pretty radical experience involving Bobby," the actor revealed. "Put it this way: I was shocked."

As he wrestled with what he could tell, Beaver said, "I have no idea how they are going to pull off what they have in mind. I presume that they will, but I have no idea where they are going with what's happening with Bobby, and that is both exciting and scary. I am sort of in the dark, and this plot shift is so powerful and opens up so many possibilities that I have no idea which one they are going to pursue. I'm curious. So much so that this is the first year that I have asked Eric [Kripke], 'Can you give me a clue? Not if I am going to have a job, but what's coming up?' He's actually told me a little bit, but not much has to do with Bobby, so it's still a mystery."

So what's the secret to this duo's survival on Supernatural when others have succumbed so quickly?

Both men said they don't have a clue.

"It was totally surprising," Collins said about his return and upgrade. "I didn't know that my character was going to be anything more than a couple of episodes' arc and then gone again. My impression of the show was that a lot of supernatural beings come and go, and I'm just one of them. But then I never managed to go, which was pretty cool. So it was completely unexpected in every way."

The same can be said for Beaver, who first appeared in the tail end of the first season as a fellow demon hunter and former close friend of the Winchester boys' deceased father, John (Jeffrey Dean Morgan).

Reflecting on his four-season run to date, Beaver laughed. "Any time I make it to the end of the episode I am in on any show, I am pretty excited," he said. "The fact that I have 25 or so of them under my belt on [Supernatural] is exciting and surprising. It's funny, because when I did my very first episode, the crew was very encouraging and said, 'We don't get guest stars who survive, so this is really cool. Maybe we will see you again.' And son of a gun, here I am."

Over the years Bobby has come to help fill the father-figure void that John Winchester left after his death. "Some people weren't happy with John dying, but I was," Beaver joked. "It was just the jump my career needed. I think, storywise, it's really rich for [Sam and Dean], especially because they had such a strong but intense relationship with their father. But with me they get to experience something like a father/son relationship that's different from what they grew up with, and that there are certain things that they missed growing up that they can have now. I think it's richer than just banging heads with their dad. Now they can see what it's like to have somebody looking out for them as well as keeping track of business." Supernatural returns Sept. 10 at 9 p.m.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/supernatural-stars-you-ai.php

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 197610 sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) 197610

Traduction !

Si vous êtes un fan de SN, vous savez donc que personne n’est à l’abri de la mort, pas même Dean Winchester, l’un des deux personnages principaux de la série qui fut tué à la fin de la saison 3 et envoyé en enfer. Tous les acteurs recrutés dans la série savent que le fait de s’en sortir vivant à la fin d’un épisode est presque un miracle.

Hormis Sam et Dean, il y a deux autres personnages chanceux qui ont réussi à tromper le sort de SN : l’ange Castiel et le chasseur Bobby Singer. Tandis que les autres guest stars et personnages récurrents ont fini par tomber comme des mouches, ces deux-là sont toujours en pleine forme. En fait, cette saison, les deux personnages sortiront de l’ombre et deviendront des acteurs principaux de l’apocalypse que le créateur de la série Eric Kripke libère que les Winchester et le monde dans la saison 5.

Le mois dernier, Collins et Beaver se sont rendus au comic con à San Diego pour promouvoir la saison 5 de SN et ont révélé quelques informations alléchantes au sujet de leurs nouveaux rôles durant une petite interview de groupe.

Collins a confirmé qu’il sera un personnage régulier de la saison 5 et que Castiel, l’ange qui révèle difficilement ses émotions, s’alignera avec le Team Winchester. « Je pense qu’il est prudent de dire que je suis avec eux, » admet Collins après hésitation. « Ce n’est pas si simple, vraiment, parce qu’on est en colère les uns contre les autres. Mais je pense qu’on a le même but en tête mais peut-être des idées différentes quant à savoir comment y arriver. »

Ce but serait de tenir les démons de l’enfer et Lucifer à distance. Collins a dit qu’il ne sait même pas si cela est faisable. « En gros, à ce stade, Sam et Dean ont merdé et déclenché l’apocalypse, » dit-il. « Maintenant il s’agit d’essayer d’inverser le processus ou de limiter les dégâts. L’apocalypse est déployée et nous sommes maintenant chassés par les anges et les démons. Je pense que la saison précédente, on sentait comme si les anges étaient nos alliés sur lesquels on pouvait se rabattre mais maintenant on n’a plus ça. Il n’y a plus qu’une poignée de gens qui combattent les êtres les plus puissants de l’univers. »

Pour Beaver, c’est un peu plus trouble pour son personnage, Bobby Singer. « Il y a une grosse surprise dans les deux premiers épisodes et ça va être une expérience assez radicale qui va impliquer Bobby, » révèle l’acteur. « Pour ainsi dire : j’étais choqué. »

Alors qu’il réfléchit à ce qu’il pourrait dire, Beaver a dit, « je n’ai aucune idée de la manière dont ils vont faire jouer ce qu’ils ont en tête. Je suppose qu’ils y arriveront mais je ne sais pas où ils iront avec ce qui arrive à Bobby, et c’est aussi excitant qu’effrayant. Je suis en quelque sorte dans le noir, et ce changement de plan est si puissant et ouvre tellement de possibilités que je n’ai aucune idée de laquelle ils vont poursuivre. Je suis curieux. A tel point que c’est la première année que j’ai demandé à Eric, ‘tu peux me donner un indice ? Pas pour savoir si je vais continuer à travailler, mais pour savoir ce qui se passera ?’ En fait il m’a dit quelques petites choses pas vraiment en rapport avec Bobby, et ça reste donc un mystère. »

Quel est donc le secret de la survie de ce duo dans SN quand les autres ont succombé rapidement ?

Les deux hommes ont dit n’en avoir aucune idée.

« C’était une grosse surprise, » dit Collins au sujet de son retour et de sa promotion. « je ne savais pas que mon personnage allait survivre plus de deux épisodes. Mon impression de la série était que de nombreux être surnaturels allaient et venaient et que j’étais juste l’un d’entre eux. Mais je n’ai jamais réussi à m’en aller ce qui était assez cool. C’était donc inattendu. »

On peut dire la même chose pour Beaver qui est apparu tout d’abord à la fin de la première saison en tant que chasseur de démon et vieil ami du père des deux frères Winchester, John.

Beaver rit en repensant à ses quatre années passées dans la série. « à chaque fois que je m’en sors à la fin des épisodes dans lesquels j’apparais, je suis plutôt excité, » dit-il. « Le fait d’avoir environ 25 épisodes de SN mon actif est excitant et étonnant. C’est drôle parce que quand j’ai fait mon tout premier épisode, l’équipe était très encourageante et a dit, « Les guest stars ne survivent pas, c’est donc cool. Peut-être qu’on te reverra.’ Et me voilà. »

Au cours des années, Bobby est venu remplir le rôle de figure paternelle que John a laissé après sa mort. « Certaines personnes n’étaient pas contentes de la mort de John, mais je l’étais, » plaisante Beaver. « Ma carrière avait besoin de ce bond. Je pense que, du point de vue de l’histoire, c’est vraiment fort pour Sam et Dean, surtout parce qu’ils avaient une relation tellement forte et intense avec leur père. Mais avec moi, ils ont l’occasion de vivre une relation fils/père différente de celle avec laquelle ils ont grandi et il y a certaines choses qu’ils ont raté en grandissant et qu’ils peuvent avoir maintenant. Je pense que c’est plus fort que juste se prendre la tête avec leur père. Maintenant ils peuvent voir ce que c’est que d’avoir quelqu’un qui veille sur eux et qui suivent les affaires. »

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) Spnhel10
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)   sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09) Empty

sfx itv Spn stars you : Collins & Beaver (04/08/09)
Page 1 sur 1