Winchester Boys
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Winchester Boys

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09)

AuteurMessage
didi*padackles
Demon
didi*padackles

Féminin
Prénom : Didi ( Amandine )
Dernier épisode vu? : 5.19 Point Of No Return
Ton frère préféré? : Dean / Sammy
Merci : 1

Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09) Empty
MessageSujet: Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09)   Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09) EmptyVen 18 Sep - 20:22

voiçi le topic de l'interview de Jim Beaver consacrée à Supernatural season 5.
itv publiée le 8 septembre 2009 par iesb.

il y parle de son role en tant que Bobby Singer durant cette saison, des frères, de son experience dans "Harper"s island" et plus encore ...

attention spoilers !

j'espère que cela vous plaira !

Jim Beaver Talks Supernatural Season 5!

The CW television series Supernatural, starting its fifth season on September 10th, is the thrilling and terrifying journey of the Winchester brothers, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles).
Having lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic force 25 years ago, and raised to be soldiers by their father, the brothers hunt and sometimes kill the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America. As they attempt to stop the apocalypse, they enlist Bobby Singer (Jim Beaver) and the unemployed angel Castiel (Misha Collins) to help them along the way.

While talking to the press, actor Jim Beaver revealed that his character's arc would be shifting in Season 5, leading him to be involved more heavily.

Q: What can you say about the new season?

Jim: It's a little terrifying. I really don't see how they're going to pull this off. My sense of what they've got in mind is that it's big, and I'm glad I'm not having to write it ‘cause it makes my brain sweat, just to think about what they've set up and what they're going to have to go through to resolve it.

Q: Will your character be in more episodes this season?

Jim: I've done the first three episodes of the season, and I think I'm going to be a little more heavily involved this year than maybe in the past, but I don't know. There's such a shift coming for Bobby, in the early part of the season, and I don't know where that shift is going to take him.

Q: Is it a good or bad shift?

Jim: Dramatically, it's good.

Q: Bobby has always had a different approach to handling things than Sam and Dean. Is that dynamic kept intact, or will it be changing?

Jim: I really have to be careful about what I say, but I think Bobby's standard operating procedure is going to be extremely challenged this year. He's got obstacles that he's never had to face before, that are going to impact every aspect of his life, and his relationship with the boys. That's vague, but vague doesn't get my head handed to me by the producers.

Q: Harper's Island was a really great show, yet you have to be disappointed about it being buried on Saturday night. Can you talk a little bit about the show and your experiences on it?

Jim: Harper's Island was so much fun. It was a nice shift for me because, the last few years, I've made my living being crusty, but lovable. I may have still been crusty, but not nearly as lovable, on Harper's Island. It was a great show. It had something in common with Supernatural, in that the cast and crew was just great. Every once in awhile, you're lucky enough to get a show that feels like family, and that one did. They don't all, but that one very much did.

At first, I was disappointed when they moved the show to Saturday nights because it seemed like a vote of no confidence. But, from what they told me, we were doing so well in downloaded episodes and online episodes, that they decided it didn't really matter where they put us. Certainly, the fanbase for the show was really, really strong. We seemed to get really devoted fans, very quickly. It was a lot of fun. I've never done a show like that. I don't know if anybody's ever done a show like that.

Q: CBS never seems to really know what to do with genre shows. Did you get that sense, at all?

Jim: I'm completely oblivious to what went on, behind the scenes, in that regard. I know that I would have loved it, if it stayed on Thursday nights, after CSI, but then, that's a great spot to be, for any show.

Q: Is there anything else about the season that you can tell us? Is there anything that you're fighting?

Jim: I'm not being coy, but I really don't know much beyond what happens with Bobby in the first three episodes.

Q: Are those first three episodes epic?

Jim: I don't know about epic. But, when they handed me the first script and showed me what was happening with Bobby, my jaw dropped because it was not remotely what I was expecting for this season. The three episodes I've done have left it a big question, as to what's going to happen, as a result of this shift. And, I don't know the answer to that. It's not that I'm hiding what's going to happen, or what the meaning of it is. It's just that I don't know.

Q: But, they've said that they want you around for awhile and they're going to do more with you, right?

Jim: Oh, yeah. My sense is that the very nature of this season is going to call for a fairly intense participation by Bobby. Anything can change. I could tick somebody off. But, I get the feeling that I'm going to be around, at least as much or more as in previous seasons.

Q: When are we going to see a Bobby Singer spin-off?

Jim: I keep nagging them. I've suggested Bobby and the Hot Tub Girls, but so far, they've played it very close to their vest. I'm not quite as young as Jared and Jensen. I suspect the CW is not hankering for a show with me in the lead.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7420:interview-jim-beaver-talks-supernatural-season-5&catid=44:interviews&Itemid=172

Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09) 197610
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com

Jim Beaver itv : talks about spn s5 (08/09/09)
Page 1 sur 1